Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eminem is the only popular white rapper that I have seen or heard.. Not trying to be racis or nothing but yeah. He is a great rapper but he does cuss a lot. Like Lil Wayne but then people bag on him saying that he trying to act black. Do you like Eminem ? If so why ? Do you think that he was standing up for white men rappers ? Give your full opinion!! stare 3nodding stressed eek

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Aurora Jolie's Senpai

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
There are other popular white rappers but you're comparing them to the most popular rapper of all time. So if you're looking for white rappers on Eminems scale of popularity you won't find any. I don't think people generally think Eminem is trying to act black and people who do have a stupid opinion so what they think doesn't matter.

Do you like Eminem ? Somewhat
If so why ? I liked his music in the past
Do you think that he was standing up for white men rappers ? No

Noob

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Why is Eminem so popular? Dude's got great marketing.

Clean Gaian

standing up for other white people? he raps about murder sometimes, im sure he only stands up for himself & Co.

MGK? Vanilla Ice? Yelawolf? Denny Blaze?

I bet ya theres white rappers in your neighborhood.

P.S. Don't be surprised if whites are a minority in a music culture made by "black americans". WHY AREN'T THERE ANY WHITE BACHATA SINGERS? or white jpopers? White people are starting to feel like a minority, kids definitely change the world. "children of man inherits the land & the future of the world is in your hands"/endrant

Gracious Gaian

psssshhhhh

Shy Friend

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
yela wolf, mac miller, chris webby ,mackelmore ,brother ali , aseop rock, paul wall , ill bill , the beastie boys , vanilla ice , the list goes on...

Noob

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Status-Lock
standing up for other white people? he raps about murder sometimes, im sure he only stands up for himself & Co.

P.S. Don't be surprised if whites are a minority in a music culture made by "black americans". WHY AREN'T THERE ANY WHITE BACHATA SINGERS? or white jpopers? White people are starting to feel like a minority, kids definitely change the world. "children of man inherits the land & the future of the world is in your hands"/endrant
Was that the average homeboy? He's making music?

Clean Gaian

gero121
Status-Lock

P.S. Don't be surprised if whites thats himare a minority in a music culture made by "black americans". WHY AREN'T THERE ANY WHITE BACHATA SINGERS? or white jpopers? White people are starting to feel like a minority, kids definitely change the world. "children of man inherits the land & the future of the world is in your hands"/endrant
Was that the average homeboy? He's making music?
thats him alright. i don't know if hes making music still but hes white, popular, and would probably battle any stranger that diss his skill

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I dont see why skin color should matter. But Beastie Boys are probably the most popular white rappers.

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
I Like Eminem, Not Because He`s White, That Doesn`t Matter. In My Opinion It`s Simply Because He`s An Amazing Rapper With Great Lyrical Flow.
a -y t e i c o s-
I dont see why skin color should matter. But Beastie Boys are probably the most popular white rappers.

the skin color don't matter. Enimen is the most popular white rapper and I haven't heard of any more besides Mac Miller. That's it. I'm trying to see if there are any more popular white rappers around besides just him

Clean Gaian

OriginalMee1029
a -y t e i c o s-

the skin color don't matter. Enimen is the most popular white rapper and I haven't heard of any more besides Mac Miller. That's it. I'm trying to see if there are any more popular white rappers around besides just him
you wouldn't be saying this if you were born few years earlier

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
OriginalMee1029
a -y t e i c o s-

You clearly have not listened to enough hip hop if you only know Eminem and Mac Miller. Just because YOU don't know them doesn't mean they aren't popular.
u want good WHITE rap here, && u probz wont understand the meaniiing but watevzzzzzzz bruh . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSaVoZauuJc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces