• Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
MC Search, Apathy, Ryu of the Demigodz?

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
I like paul wall. He's pretty dope, and ironically I found him from an eminem song. I think since eminem is the most prominent white rapper, he's the one everyone listens to, there are plenty but their pretty obscure. I listened to him a lot when I was younger, now I like harder stuff from back before I was alive.

Also em's first album was the illest.
Current mainstream white rappers are terrible or just look really ugly. Look at MGK and Mac Miller.

Obviously no one wants to see some skinny white boy and some white guy that looks like he was bred by parents that were related in Hip hop.
Doc Dee
No.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

I Retro I
MC Search, Apathy, Ryu of the Demigodz?
ALL of the Demigodz are white.

Not really into them.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

ChocolateSwagBoy
Current mainstream white rappers are terrible or just look really ugly. Look at MGK and Mac Miller.

Obviously no one wants to see some skinny white boy and some white guy that looks like he was bred by parents that were related in Hip hop.
No one wants to see some skinny ambiguously brown nerdy kid either, but you're making me do it by having that pic in your sig.

TAKE IT OUT.
mad
Doc Dee
ChocolateSwagBoy

No one wants to see some skinny ambiguously brown nerdy kid either, but you're making me do it by having that pic in your sig.

TAKE IT OUT.
mad

Chill bro, are they your friends or something. Don't be hating on skinny nerdy brown guys just because we steal your high paying jobs and work in prestigous companies.

But with a response like that I know you are definitely white. Where I am from the nerdy preppy look is what's in style. But then again you are prob some wigger still stuck on that over sized clothing fad trying to make it into the rap game but failing miserably. LOL
Doc Dee
ChocolateSwagBoy

TAKE IT OUT.
mad

Wow I come back and I still see this f*****t on the hip hop forum. LOL.

And btw you got owned by ChocolateSwagBoy. He's probably is better looking then you.

Go take your white a** back to the country/rock forum. Hip hop isn't for crackers.

Clean Gaian

ChocolateSwagBoy
Doc Dee
ChocolateSwagBoy

TAKE IT OUT.
mad

Chill bro, are they your friends or something. Don't be hating on skinny nerdy brown guys just because we steal your high paying jobs and work in prestigous companies.

But with a response like that I know you are definitely white. Where I am from the nerdy preppy look is what's in style. But then again you are prob some wigger still stuck on that over sized clothing fad trying to make it into the rap game but failing miserably. LOL
so you admit to being a trend follower?

lol check out statusquorulz checking out doc dee & ChocolateSwagBoy no homo just pointing out humour in this page

look at you guys, fighting over opinions n s**t

Tipsy Sex Symbol

cuz hes the best period.

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Eninem is not famous anymore, when is the last time he wrote a song, popular?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

RebellionWars
"on top 40 radio" is not synonymous with "famous"
kreayshawn

Aurora Jolie's Senpai

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
RebellionWars

... Last year

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces