Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Does Rap Suck?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 1, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

rap blows laaalaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaa
music would be nothing without rap!..................so rap all the way!
Rap is the best and by the way your mom goes to college
<center>I know this is bringing up the thread, but blah, its going to be braught up anyways so might as well..

The intellegence of people now a days is below retardation. neutral Get a brain, grow some balls, and stop fuc--..freaking ( smile ) spaming.

I wonder where all the regs went. Since they left, the rap/hip hop forums are going into depression. What the hell is going on with people and there damn n00b selfs now a days?!
heart heart heart heart heart I luv rap!!!!!!!!!! If you don't like rap you are messed up. heart heart heart
rap is the best. all the way.
well... i dont like rap. i think that people require no musical talent to be a rapper. r&b i can respect nd sum hip hop. but rap just blows
music HAS to HAVE rap
music must have rap??? i think not. just as life doesnt need intelligence to be life music does not need rap to be music
Quote:
music must have rap??? i think not. just as life doesnt need intelligence to be life music does not need rap to be music
If you're going to put it that way, then music doesn't need rock to be music. Music doesn't need country to be music. Music doesn't need pop to be music. Music doesn't need metal to be music.
=D WOOT!! Rap!! I thick that they should reduce the amount of swearing in rap tho' evil
<center>And why would you post in at the RAP forums. Asking if RAP sucks? neutral Brains. You need them. biggrin

Edit : The point Im trying to find out is : Why would you post in a forum (thats for rap fans) asking if the people like rap?
yea reducing the swearing might help but putting better background music in it would help alot 2
Quote:
<center>And why would you post in at the RAP forums. Asking if RAP sucks? neutral Brains. You need them. biggrin

i wanted to see rap loving ppls opinions on wut i think about their chosen musical preferences
Quote:
Quote:

i wanted to see rap loving ppls opinions on wut i think about their chosen musical preferences

<center>Well the way you come off in your first post, it sounds like spam rather then a real discussion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff