Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

For those who dont know, hes a swedish rapper from stockholm (yeah i know pretty random place) and is like a white lil b. Hes actually not that bad, the first time i listened to him i thought he was trash, but once you give it a couple of listens you'll understand what sadness is (the movement hes started and is starting to gain some attention.) Ill give links of those who want to listen to this man.

Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAbv26Pv0xQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0-a32fSIhA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VxOwSNvXTA

His flow is on point in my opinion and his beats sound like Rvidxr Klvn with the 808 bass and Liluglymane & lil b with the treble. Tell me what y'all think !
#SADBOYS2004
#EMOTIONALBOYS2011
#ARIZONAICEDOUTBOYS
good smoking music

Aged Sex Symbol

Stand up niggas don't lean.
Mr Crawley
Stand up niggas don't lean.

fiyah reference

Perfect Member

emails is my s**t

he was just awful in marble phone though...

Fashionable Sex Symbol

High On Phazon
emails is my s**t

he was just awful in marble phone though...

Yeah i didnt really like marble phone. I thought that song was all around bad. But, Kyoto is my s**t, i just love the flow & beat of the song
If I ever lean, I'm icing out on Gatorade.

If anyone finds the Ginseng sample, hit me up.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

doublecuppin
If I ever lean, I'm icing out on Gatorade.

If anyone finds the Ginseng sample, hit me up.

Damn man Gatorade was my s**t for a while lol. And yeah if you can find the Ginseng Strip sample that'll be dope, i love the sample in that song.
His beats are dope n s**t but sorry I cant stand his flow it a little off and theres no good punchlines but if he works on that he'll have alotta potential. stay wit him tho bro dont let others opinions change yours. you like what you like

Fashionable Sex Symbol

OhZee8o8
His beats are dope n s**t but sorry I cant stand his flow it a little off and theres no good punchlines but if he works on that he'll have alotta potential. stay wit him tho bro dont let others opinions change yours. you like what you like

Yeah i didnt like his flow at first that why i was hesitant to continue on listening to him, but after a couple of songs i got hooked onto him
Brvndon The Great
OhZee8o8

Yeah i didnt like his flow at first that why i was hesitant to continue on listening to him, but after a couple of songs i got hooked onto him

Actually I checked out his videos a little bit, you just gotta understand his art hes pretty G, jus needs better equipment probly why its a little off

Fashionable Sex Symbol

OhZee8o8
Brvndon The Great
OhZee8o8

Actually I checked out his videos a little bit, you just gotta understand his art hes pretty G, jus needs better equipment probly why its a little off

Yeah, you gotta let it sink in a little. His beats are still crazy tough though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff