3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
KofDogg
HusseinFatal
KofDogg
HusseinFatal
All of her singles and albums flopped tho, KofDogg.

she only had one album. That album didn't flop my friend (check your history). Plus, people were still wating for her new album back in 2003. It never came out since she left J-Records.
Well she had one album and that flopped, her singles, not a gold certification in site. She wack, she should be going down on all fours. I know she blowin someone else out there. Busta definitely banged that.

sweatdrop Son........she got skills. Her album was critically praised. The problem is....no one knows real talent when they see one. And why do constantly hate on Busta? Damn, just because someone is on Aftermath that don't mean they're evil. Keep in mind, Busta is part of the Native Tongues (MCs such as De La Soul and A Tribe Called Quest are a part of them). Plus, he set the record for most MC's. Respect those that came before you.
Im messin with you homie.
HusseinFatal
KofDogg
HusseinFatal
KofDogg
HusseinFatal
All of her singles and albums flopped tho, KofDogg.

she only had one album. That album didn't flop my friend (check your history). Plus, people were still wating for her new album back in 2003. It never came out since she left J-Records.
Well she had one album and that flopped, her singles, not a gold certification in site. She wack, she should be going down on all fours. I know she blowin someone else out there. Busta definitely banged that.

sweatdrop Son........she got skills. Her album was critically praised. The problem is....no one knows real talent when they see one. And why do constantly hate on Busta? Damn, just because someone is on Aftermath that don't mean they're evil. Keep in mind, Busta is part of the Native Tongues (MCs such as De La Soul and A Tribe Called Quest are a part of them). Plus, he set the record for most MC's. Respect those that came before you.
Im messin with you homie.

stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas