Welcome to Gaia! ::

i don't maybe you could tell me. blaugh
not to the light my friend
We'll see. I've been spreading the underground rap around, and people are getting into it. Immortal Technique seems to be all i've needed. Not all mainstream is bad, theres some really good stuff.

But int he mainstream error, im truly scared. Now just for te hip hop world, but the african community as a whole. The worlds going to turn into a place where a crowd of millions of people gather and push each other for 2 hours till they all go home.
Grand Styles
We'll see. I've been spreading the underground rap around, and people are getting into it. Immortal Technique seems to be all i've needed. Not all mainstream is bad, theres some really good stuff.

But int he mainstream error, im truly scared. Now just for te hip hop world, but the african community as a whole. The worlds going to turn into a place where a crowd of millions of people gather and push each other for 2 hours till they all go home.

u real deep and u speak the truth.
Into the HIV infested mouths of women.
-Logical Psycho+
Into the HIV infested mouths of women.

I couldent have said it any better myself. 3nodding
There actually is no way to tell unless you can travel into the future. Music is one thing that goes in and out of popularity. Like back in the mid 90's, boy bands where the s**t, but a few years later they weren't. It's a bit different for hip-hop, it's been around longer, but the future of it all depends on the trendsetters and the consumers that follow them.
hip hop is giving me brain in the back of my chevorlet, tippin on 4 4's.
Grand Styles
hip hop is giving me brain in the back of my chevorlet, tippin on 4 4's.

xd xd
Where is hip-hop going?

Hopefully not into the darkness. sad
therez alot of pplz hu are like hip hop fanz but others r like hip hop and rok fans...it differz to a great extent...rock can exceed...u neva no
i believe that hip hop is gonna be on forever and is here to stay
Hip Hop will survive for a long while, but will the rappers live long enough to see it. Lately, many rappers have been tryin' to start beef. Beef isn't good because sometimes it gets out of hand. The Game and 50, Lil' Flip and T.I., it's all crazy. Look what happened with Tupac and Biggy. They need to chill with all that. Nas and Jay-z weren't even as hostile as it is now. A street rep shouldn't always have to be the first thing to prove to people if your a rapper.
Into Fifty Cent's paycheck.
I hate to say it but Hip Hop is dying because most of the mainstream music suck i mean seriously some of the s**t these rapper say dont even make sense all they care about is getting there paycheck.The only way hip-hop can surive if people remeber what hip hop is truely about it not about girls,money and cars hip-hop is more than that it about the way you live and suriving in the most dangerous moment in life.At least that what hip-hop mean to me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff