Dont even start Iggy Azalea is perfect

Conservative Voter

Clearly Bambi
Draco Starr
Clearly Bambi
Iggy azalea & tyler the creator

Iggy Azalea? Oh dear lord...

Dont even start Iggy Azalea is perfect

I don't acknowledge her as even apart of the rap genre... If I include her, I'd have to include Macklemore and every other non-rapper.

Muscular Streaker

10,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
Draco Starr

She is basically, Nikki Minaj but less FAKE.

Conservative Voter

Clearly Bambi
Draco Starr

One, I don't consider Nikki Minaj a rapper either. And I don't see how she's less fake. Her songs give the same egotistical, idiotic, purposeless lyrics as Nikki.

Muscular Streaker

10,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
Draco Starr
Clearly Bambi
Draco Starr

One, I don't consider Nikki Minaj a rapper either. And I don't see how she's less fake. Her songs give the same egotistical, idiotic, purposeless lyrics as Nikki.

Nooo hunny, Nikkis music isn't shouldn't even be called music, everything that comes out of her mouth is stupidity, atleast Iggy doesn't make you want to slit your throat maybe he song "fancy" but other than that I dont wanna die after hearing her music like Every song on Nikkis cd.

Conservative Voter

Clearly Bambi
Draco Starr
Clearly Bambi
Draco Starr

Nooo hunny, Nikkis music isn't shouldn't even be called music, everything that comes out of her mouth is stupidity, atleast Iggy doesn't make you want to slit your throat maybe he song "fancy" but other than that I dont wanna die after hearing her music like Every song on Nikkis cd.

I don't want to seem sexist, but with this new emergence of "Iggy Azalea", the stereotype "there is no good female rapper" is becoming less and less of a sexist stereotype and more viable. She CANNOT rap. Her rhyme scheme is basic. Literally, anyone could put those lyrics together. The fact that someone signed her worries the Hell out of me.

Muscular Streaker

10,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
Draco Starr

Well hun im glad I heard your rant, and it was fun but I like Iggy she is new and talented, I can't rap so I respect others that do so.

OG Tipper

9,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Conservative Voter

Clearly Bambi
Draco Starr

Well hun im glad I heard your rant, and it was fun but I like Iggy she is new and talented, I can't rap so I respect others that do so.

But that's just it! She's not talented nor is she original!

Muscular Streaker

10,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
Draco Starr
Clearly Bambi
Draco Starr

Oye vey ;o shes human she can't be miss perfect

Conservative Voter

Clearly Bambi
Draco Starr
Clearly Bambi
Draco Starr

Oye vey ;o shes human she can't be miss perfect

No, but she could at least avoid making herself look foolish. Eminem and Rakim are absolutely anything but perfect. Yet they are easily and unequivocally two of the greatest lyricists to ever enter the rap genre. Both are top 5. Em, in my opinion, is no. 1.

Muscular Streaker

10,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
Draco Starr

music is music just because someone is not good now doesn't mean they can't get better at least she had to be some what appealing to get signed.

Conservative Voter

Clearly Bambi
Draco Starr

music is music just because someone is not good now doesn't mean they can't get better at least she had to be some what appealing to get signed.

Lil B was signed. Soulja Boy is signed. Chief Keef is signed. Being signed only means you're apart of a label and you now are one more face of that record label. It doesn't mean you're appealing or talented.

Muscular Streaker

10,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
Draco Starr

Just stop your ruining music people aren't born talented or appealing unless you Eminem rofl but anyways im glad you know music you deserve a round of applause.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Earl Sweatshirt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces