Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's goin on..if u love music check me out on sound cloud. U won't be disappointed, unless Ur a hater loll
https://soundcloud.com/clev_kiid

Dapper Smoker

3,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
I let you know what I think

Production value is on point. Not sure if they are original beats or not, but you definitely know how to ride over them. Some songs flow was off like you were too busy concentrating getting the words out than to make em fit. You sound lazy as hell but I like that you can switch up your delivery and it varies to the types of tracks you make. Some catchy hooks as well. Stay flexin bro.
Zyzz Legacy

Production value is on point. Not sure if they are original beats or not, but you definitely know how to ride over them. Some songs flow was off like you were too busy concentrating getting the words out than to make em fit. You sound lazy as hell but I like that you can switch up your delivery and it varies to the types of tracks you make. Some catchy hooks as well. Stay flexin bro.

I appreciate it bro, good looks..u spit.?
Far From Here was alright, but Persian Rug was way too soft. I should have known not to listen when you said if I was disappointing I'm a hater, because that makes it sound like you'd rather tune people out than take their insight to advance your craft. No real point in telling you where to improve or anything, I guess

Dapper Smoker

3,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kiid_Clever
Zyzz Legacy

Nahhh Im just a textcee. I like to write but I was never really too influenced to pick up audio
applesauce600
Far From Here was alright, but Persian Rug was way too soft. I should have known not to listen when you said if I was disappointing I'm a hater, because that makes it sound like you'd rather tune people out than take their insight to advance your craft. No real point in telling you where to improve or anything, I guess

Nah I'd respect Ya outlook but yea dem songs ain't suppose to be hard..I'm versatile feel me, I can do trap music cuz I know about dat life, party tracks to make u dance, some slow s**t for days ladies n so on..Persian rug, I dint expect niggas to feel as much..I expect ladies to rock wit it
Zyzz Legacy
Kiid_Clever
Zyzz Legacy

Nahhh Im just a textcee. I like to write but I was never really too influenced to pick up audio

I was like dat too but den I was like ******** it lemme see what I could do..now it's something I love to do

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Was hard to listen to...

I wouldn't say you're bad. Just not my type of music I guess. The slower beats don't really fit with your voice sometimes.

Fashionable Shopper

Kiid_Clever
What's goin on..if u love music check me out on sound cloud. U won't be disappointed, unless Ur a hater loll
https://soundcloud.com/clev_kiid

check me too bro
soundcloud.com/isaprophet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out