Welcome to Gaia! ::

triforceseeker89
Jian Hirioko
Eminem. White boy makes me hyped. But when I feel pissed I listen to Soldier. xd And when I dun I switch to like Toy Soldiers. blaugh

If you want to hear a real white rapper, listen to Aesop rock, or Eligh.

Opinions are nothing now?

Anyways, Binary Star gets em all happy and cracking up because their rhymes are insanely smart and must you just go cool and then you are cool for the rest of the day.
Dj Hamster
triforceseeker89
Jian Hirioko
Eminem. White boy makes me hyped. But when I feel pissed I listen to Soldier. xd And when I dun I switch to like Toy Soldiers. blaugh

If you want to hear a real white rapper, listen to Aesop rock, or Eligh.

Opinions are nothing now?

Anyways, Binary Star gets em all happy and cracking up because their rhymes are insanely smart and must you just go cool and then you are cool for the rest of the day.

your opinion rocks xd binary star rocks 3nodding
Talib Kweli - Never Been n Love gets me in a sappy mood whee NWA - Natural Born Killers gets me murderous stare
Young Buck - "Let Me In" gets me in the mood to knock the s**t outta someone.

The Roots - "Don't Say Nothin'" is great for driving at night.

Jay-Z - "Can't Knock The Hustle" gets me relaxed.
Vinnie Paz (Of Jedi Mind Tricks)'s Raw Is War makes me wanna jump around somebody mocking them in a manner similar to Paz's battle raps.

Ice Cube's It Was A Good Day makes me want to drive around aimlessly in an open-top vehicle, preferably up in Kula where it's cold and forest-like.

The Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E.'s Legends makes me want to chase somebody down in a vehicle at high speeds and eventually run them off the road and watch them blow up behind me.

Jedi Mind Trick's A Storm Of Swords makes me want to beat the s**t out of somebody while bobbing my head to the tune of the song.

The late Big Pun's Leatherface makes me want to run around on Halloween night chasing people around with a chainsaw. (Big surprise, there. whee )

Ill Bill's Swordfish makes me want to fly a small plane.

Jedi Mind Trick's The Darkest Throne Interlude makes me want to wander around an empty Madrid or Rome at night.

Think that's enough for now. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces