Welcome to Gaia! ::

HusseinFatal
koukenkitai123
KofDogg
should we even play God and bring back the dead?
NO!!!!!
You dont have to play God to bring him back. It's your decision if you want him to come back.
bringing him back would be playing god

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
koukenkitai123
HusseinFatal
koukenkitai123
KofDogg
should we even play God and bring back the dead?
NO!!!!!
You dont have to play God to bring him back. It's your decision if you want him to come back.
bringing him back would be playing god
God gave everyone the power of free will. You choose what to do in life. If he wants to resurrect 2Pac, let him do it.
but shouldnt there be boundaries on what you could do with free will?
Didnt tupac die? eek

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
koukenkitai123
No.

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
Greenmeenee Kas
Didnt tupac die? eek
Who really knows if he is EVEN dead. It's best to leave him alone anyway, he didnt like it here.
HusseinFatal
koukenkitai123
No.
so its okay to go on a killing frenzy out of free will i dont know fatal...look we got different opinions can we just stop and let teh pac RIP!!! 3nodding
2pac is alive, i saw that ***** up at 5th last week. He tried to sell me a broken rolex, niggas mom cut him dry.
whatever...'Pac is dead and I'm gonna leave this topic. I don't want to wake him up. R.I.P.
********' retarded Pac-stalkers... First of all, 'resurrection' is not possible, and if it is, explain thoroughly how it is possible! I don't mean freezing 2Pac's body, because even though people loved, there were others that hated him, like politicians. So don't tell me these people would waste tax money on someone they don't even like. You're just fixated on him being the 'coolest' cat that ever lived. Second, he's dead. His mom and dad had him cremated. Yes, his dad is still alive, regardless of what he says in some of his songs. his dad was also a black panther, as was his mom. Now, tell me all you 2Pac fans, explain how the hell can he be alive, regarding all this information I just told you. And don't tell me I'm wrong, because I've done my mutha ********' homework on this subject quite a lot of times!
First and foremost.. Tupac is not dead. He's alive in me. He's alive in all the fans that he inspired, he's alive in 80% of the rappers out there cause you know a shitload of them have been inspired by him.

Second, cloning Tupac, that would be the ultimate Tupac diss, he would never wanted his s**t to be copied let alone he himself. His only fear of Death was Reincarnation. Do not bring his fear to reality.

And third, even though he's gone he never really left us, he's still bringin albums out every 1 or 2 years, hell some alive rappers can't even manage to do that.
Sup Yorun? biggrin
Ms Ishah Boo
Sup Yorun? biggrin

HELLO!!! Ishah!!! Boo!!!
biggrin Notin' much, need to study for school.. and I go here when I take a break or something... wink

How are you???
Good... Just had a bit of a beef war going on, but you know.. Other than that it's all cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff