Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tonight, I come into this forum, and I can count 10 threads about Eminem, not including the Official thread which is also on the first page, I go into these threads, and see that there are several people posting in them that are not helping the problem, by either flaming or bumping posts that do not at all belong. If you are going to recommend that someone go to an official thread then report their thread to a mod. It's not that hard, find any one of the mods on any one of the other forums, and send them a link to the thread explaining why it should be moved, if you don't then our forum is spammed up.

In short, you are not helping, by telling people to go the official thread. It keeps that thread on the front page, and they continue to post in it. Tell them once and if they persist, please report them to a mod.

Now That's What's Up
I usually will tell someone once and then give them a link to the official thread. I feel what you're saying, we only contribute to the thread staying on the first page. Now that we've got these handy little buttons to report at a click xd we should use them.
Ms Ishah Boo
I usually will tell someone once and then give them a link to the official thread. I feel what you're saying, we only contribute to the thread staying on the first page. Now that we've got these handy little buttons to report at a click xd we should use them.

Avoid that unless it's a really bad problem it's supposed to be for TOS violations.
Yeah, I said this ages ago and was flamed for it. You're not telling anybody anything that we don't already know.

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
Im so sick of Feminem and his d***o Dozen.
BUMP and READ
HusseinFatal

lmao
Jester2932
HusseinFatal

lmao
The reason for the Eminem threads was because some person was bumping them from the past. Some threads were already a month old.

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
whee That's What's Up Caz Nova.
Yorun
The reason for the Eminem threads was because some person was bumping them from the past. Some threads were already a month old.
are you ******** serious?!
every noob wants to be the Gaian God. Bringer of threads.
koukenkitai123
Yorun
are you ******** serious?!

Of course I am.. I don't lie..

Ohw, what would be the official reason to report these repeat threads?. Is there a rule against repeat threads?

Shadowy Gaian

Bobby Daniels
Yeah, I said this ages ago and was flamed for it.

QFE.

I was driven out of here because I reported things to mods. I guess y'all enjoyed spam, and are now sick of it.
domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces