Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HAD THE RUGER. THEY KNEW I HAD THE RUGER.
WAS LOOKIN FOR BAZOOKAS. GOT LOCKED UP IN ARUBA.
GOT YEARS IN THE SEWER CUZ THEY KNEW I WAS A SHOOTER YOU DID 2 DAYS FOR A TRAFFIC TICKET, YOU A CELL JR.

Venusin's Queen

Kawaii Kitten

9,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl rofl rofl

Poor E-Ness.. he just got bullied.
Mastero El

Poor E-Ness.. he just got bullied.

I didnt even watch this s**t cause I heard Ness was actin like a b***h. AND DIDDY IS THERE.
THE b***h CAME OUT OF HIM during DNA's first verse... it's all downhill from there. xd PURE ENTERTAINMENT, THOUGH.

Honestly, I liked E-Ness' s**t when he was battlin Solomon.. his first verse was legit dope. But here, he's like "the crowd came here to boo me" when he LEGIT said s**t all night like "I'm crazier than crazy glue"

.. GET EM THE ******** OUTTA HERE etc

Aurora Jolie's Senpai

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I saw that E Ness,DNA battle last night. After the first found it went straight down from there for Ness. I found the bs to be more entertaining than the battle.
- The boos
- Ness whining about boos and the match being fixed
- Ness interrupting/finishing DNA's lines

Possibly battle of the year, dont sleep on JC OR CHILLA.
Ahh, so glad you guys watch battles these days!

Who seen that new JC vs Chilla Jones!?

Lyrical warefare man, a true debatable classic.
Nah ******** that it aint debatable, it IS a ******** classic. Better than all Summer madness 2 battles in general(Lux performance> tho). I've listened to this 3 times in the whip just to catch BARS
Yea, true. One of the greatest battles I've ever seen, along with Calicoe vs Lux, Big T vs Surf and QP vs B Magic.

Truthfully though, E-Ness didn't get bullied, that New York crowd was a piece of s**t. DNA and E-Ness EQUALLY sucked. The other thing DNA did that was ill was the last scheme about Ness getting himself the ******** outta there...

Nobody won that battle off bars/performance alone...it was straight new york fan boys.

I really don't see the DNA hype, and if anyone deserves to battle Meek it aint him, he's way too corny of a battler.
sidenote: who remembers this? http://jumpoff.tv/posts/view/illmaculate-the-saurus-vs-quest-mcody-marvwon/
i dont watch much rap battles

but sometimes when i get bored i watch that math vs dose battle

then i realize how entertaining rap battles are
Amplifyd
i dont watch much rap battles

but sometimes when i get bored i watch that math vs dose battle

then i realize how entertaining rap battles are

MATH HOFFA V.S. DOSE II

OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN xd xd

But yo, I hope this kicks off a chain reaction and we can finally get some rematch battles goin on. Like Hollow v.s. Ars II or some s**t
Yooo saw that in the new SHITTY TAY ROC VS CORTEZ BATTLE WTF TAY ROC MR MARYLAND LOOKIN WACK OUT THERE

Any way, dont think Math shoulda took this, BIG step down, but Math a real dude, gave Calicoe a chance when he was on the come up AND GOT KILLED...and giving Dose a second chance...probably wont be a fight, Math gonna rap about how he would beat his a** again if there wasnt a contract forbidding fights and s**t
Dose confirmed to battle equipped with mariachi sombrero

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces