Welcome to Gaia! ::

onanie-bomb
! a gorillaz thread!?! i loved these guys!

If you arent going to post anything intellegent in my thread, then dont post anything at all.
Jeckal
Where can I get this info you're getting?

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/gorillaz/artist.jhtml

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
can somebody tell me what there rapped about?
cuz i say this one music vidoe on BET and it was pretty good the only thing that bothered me was the animation everything looked so freaky
Shinryoko
cuz i say this one music vidoe on BET and it was pretty good the only thing that bothered me was the animation everything looked so freaky
I think the point of the animation was to look freaky. I don't know to much about them, however I liked what I heard.
Shinryoko

In truth, they really didn't rap much. Most of the songs are of the Trip-Hop genre of beats and flow, with either Damon doing his nateral voicing, or Del with the Funkee Rapping. (litterily.)

I suggest the following tracks to understand:
(Track 1) Re-Hash
(Track 3) Tomorrow Comes Today
(Track 6) Man Research (Clapper)
(Track cool Sound Check (Gravity)
(Track 10) Rock the House
(Track 15) M1A1

There's 17 in total (depening where you got your CD, but still, the max is 17 with either Left Hand Suzuki Method or a Reggea mix of Clint Eastwood.) The selftitled CD itself is just one where you'll either be singing/listening/both to all tracks in order. The styles are very different to each track, but never a dull moment (unless it is, but even then it's mello track like Gravity which is my total favorite.)
Calderon
Shinryoko

In truth, they really didn't rap much. Most of the songs are of the Trip-Hop genre of beats and flow, with either Damon doing his nateral voicing, or Del with the Funkee Rapping. (litterily.)

(Track 1) Re-Hash
(Track 15) M1A1

There's 17 in total (depening where you got your CD, but still, the max is 17 with either Left Hand Suzuki Method or a Reggea mix of Clint Eastwood.) The selftitled CD itself is just one where you'll either be singing/listening/both to all tracks in order. The styles are very different to each track, but never a dull moment (unless it is, but even then it's mello track like Gravity which is my total favorite.)
Yeah, whatever he said.
Calderon
Shinryoko

(Track 1) Re-Hash
(Track 15) M1A1

I want that reggea remis O_O
Any fileshare program should help you find that mix. The UK CD also contains it.
Just a question.

I was looking up Gorllaz Lyrics last night, and I stmbled across a song that they apparently did with D12. I downloaded it too. Tell me is it true? Cuz all I hear is D12.

The song is spose to be called 911
Jeckal
Just a question.

I was looking up Gorllaz Lyrics last night, and I stmbled across a song that they apparently did with D12. I downloaded it too. Tell me is it true? Cuz all I hear is D12.

The song is spose to be called 911

It's real:

Quote:

Rob Copestick: Murdoc, so you're a Satan worshiper and you were brave enough to work with D12. Ever thought of working with Marilyn Manson?

Murdoc: Yeah, I love Brian's work. Especially when he got those two girls to ingest sea monkeys. Maybe when I get over to California on our US tour at the end of this month. I'm gonna see if he'll introduce me to Anton Le Vay.

February 2002

Gorillaz Webchat from Radio 1
unfortunately I'd say that the Gorillaz aren't really that much Rap, because DeL isn't on many tracks. But their other stuff is good too.
Thunder Foot
unfortunately I'd say that the Gorillaz aren't really that much Rap, because DeL isn't on many tracks. But their other stuff is good too.
I suppose that can be debated on.
Gorillaz ain't that old. A couple of years old maybe. The Gorillaz ain't hip-hop, they have hip hop undertones and two songs with Del the Funky Homosapien. Outside of that all the band is, is essentially Blur with Dan The Automater producing.
Perish The Gear
Gorillaz ain't that old. A couple of years old maybe. The Gorillaz ain't hip-hop, they have hip hop undertones and two songs with Del the Funky Homosapien. Outside of that all the band is, is essentially Blur with Dan The Automater producing.
Thus they can be in this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces