Tipsy Sex Symbol

2TPO

Wow, you found one of the very, very, VERY few Meff tracks I don't like. sad

Far prefer this track:

Kaz E Fresh
2TPO
Kaz E Fresh
2TPO

xd man.. I actually have this whole album downloaded and I'm not even sure why, because this is the first time I'm hearing a song off of it.

If I recall, this is like 1970 too burning_eyes
No kidding! I actually have a friend who told me she has this record on vinyl, meaning I need to visit her asap. And again my collection is lacking.

This song has inspired me to actually go and listen to that album. Good call.

the gymnopedist
Kaz E Fresh
the gymnopedist
Kaz E Fresh

How was it?
it felt really good tbh but at first we didn't use lube so it hurt. But once we used lube my bf like held my hips really firmly and fingered me and it felt amazing and weird and different. He said it felt good as ******** #graphicdetails

What made you wanna try it? As a male, surprisingly, I'm not even curious about a**l. Maybe that'll change later on, but for now meh
i like pain. Idk why, tbh, but when i mentioned it months ago he was like uhhh and then i asked on tuesday and he was like YE

Ah true.. well, I have no particular interest but if my girlfriend wanted to then I'd be like osurebro, why not

Ill Literate
Red Wings = my favourite hockey team
Orlando Magic for basketball but magic suck nyeaaaaahhh

Why the Red Wings? I can dig it though.. cuz the Leafs ain't trying to make the playoffs or anything. crying Fuuuck. At the very minimum, cheer for Vancouver as they're the best Canadian team tho. Proud of em exclaim exclaim

and lmao ******** Magic b.. It's all about OKC. Duflockarant is the illest man
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Idk just always been a fan, word I was talking with my friends I'm saying Durant MVP.
Durant is runaway MVP.. as of this moment it's not even up for debate xd only people close enough are like.. Wade.. well s**t, that's about it.

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Mastero El
Durant is runaway MVP.. as of this moment it's not even up for debate xd only people close enough are like.. Wade.. well s**t, that's about it.

real talks

Dapper Poster

SeIbst's Queen

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hate the fact that this Thread is label'd the "Loosely Relatied HIP-HOP Thread" yet I am seeing more that would be classed as Rap... there IS a difference kids... stare

Dapper Dabbler

B-m0r3
Hate the fact that this Thread is label'd the "Loosely Relatied HIP-HOP Thread" yet I am seeing more that would be classed as Rap... there IS a difference kids... stare
Do not be thrown. There is awareness of the difference here. However this thread is made in place of a series of threads that catered to a number of things including hip hop. However, since there there was no immediate connection each thread that followed, they were all eventually removed and deleted. So understand, they know the difference. They are just not hard pressed to display it, sir.
2TPO
B-m0r3
Do not be thrown. There is awareness of the difference here. However this thread is made in place of a series of threads that catered to a number of things including hip hop. However, since there there was no immediate connection each thread that followed, they were all eventually removed and deleted. So understand, they know the difference. They are just not hard pressed to display it, sir.

Well THANKS for clearin' THAT up... Sir... rolleyes

Dapper Dabbler

B-m0r3
2TPO
B-m0r3

Well THANKS for clearin' THAT up... Sir... rolleyes
You are welcome, sir. surprised
******** a hip-hop..

I like all kinds of music except Country and things like that

I've been waiting for the official instrumental for this to drop forever.. thank you based god

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff