Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't wait for The Game's Album to come out. I just heard it and I think it's crazy!! I like just about every track so far.

Edit:I recieved the bootleg 2 weeks before the CD was released. After hearing the album 20x + I went out and bought the SE on the 18th.

Favorite Tracks (so far out of the 1 cool :
Westside Story
Dreams
Hate It or Love It
Higher
How We Do
Don't Need Your Love
Put You on The Game
Start From Scratch
The Documentary
We Ain't
Special
Like Father, Like Son

Question
Has anyone else heard the tracks on the album? If so what do you guys think?

<center>
Been waiting for reviews since I posted. Anyone want to shed some light?</center>

My Review [Incomplete; have to study for a test sorry]:
Tracks/Rating/Comment
01:Intro
02:Westside Story ft. 50 Cent
----
03 biggrin reams
----
04:Hate It or Love It ft. 50 Cent
----
05:Higher
----First song I got off the album back in September. The beat is good, but get's very repetitive and can become very tired of hearing it. Stab at Nelly? "Drop down do the Eagle F--- that..."
06:How We Do ft. 50 Cent
----Most of you heard the song; Originally titled "Fresh '83". A crazy beat that has that old school beat feel. Why?! One of Dre's earlier beats. 50 and Game switch verses smoothly.
07 biggrin on't Need Your Love ft. Faith Evans
----
08:Church For Thugs
----
09 razz ut You On The Game
----Crazy beat by Timbaland! Possible the hottest track on the CD
10:Start From Scratch
----
11:The Documentary
----
12:Runnin' Ft. Tony Yayo
----
13:No More Fun and Games
----
14:We Ain't Ft. Eminem
----
15:Where I'm From ft. Nate Dogg
----
16:Special ft. Nate Dogg
----
17 biggrin on't Worry ft. Mary J. Blige
----
18:Like Father, Like Son ft. Busta Rhymes
----Great Track, it talks about his son and the day he was born. One of my favorite tracks.
still kinda sceptical about that album...i know i definatly getting
that coach carter album...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....game...game over.
Hugo Romani
lol, nice sig. Like Biz. surprised
Lost-Wings
Hugo Romani
lol, nice sig. Like Biz. surprised
3nodding biz is funny, and he has a cool voice.
yeah I love G-unit and im gonna get the album
I'm gonna get the Game album. Documentary is pretty hot but I wish would stop calling out people's names and get his own shine! I mean it's good to pay respect to those who came before you and influence you and the African American community in general, BUT THIS ALBUM IS ABOUT YOU........NOT DRE! ( xd not that I hate Dr. Dre...he rules....you understand?)
the game offical is gonna be fire...i feeling the dvd....
yeah even i have to admit im lookin forward to it, if 'westside story' is anything to work from, that track was one seriously dope production, one of dre's understated greats.
KofDogg
I'm gonna get the Game album. Documentary is pretty hot but I wish would stop calling out people's names and get his own shine! I mean it's good to pay respect to those who came before you and influence you and the African American community in general, BUT THIS ALBUM IS ABOUT YOU........NOT DRE! ( not that I hate Dr. Dre...he rules....you understand?)
Actually most of the songs that I heard and actually LISTENED to are about his past. (I think)
super-8
yeah even i have to admit im lookin forward to it, if 'westside story' is anything to work from, that track was one seriously dope production, one of dre's understated greats.
All the tracks have great producers behind them. The only beats that I don't like are the one's made by Just Blaze; they just don't seem to fit the song... sweatdrop
Lost-Wings
super-8
All the tracks have great producers behind them. The only beats that I don't like are the one's made by Just Blaze; they just don't seem to fit the song... sweatdrop

thats true... i do like Blazes beats in general though.
super-8
Lost-Wings
super-8

thats true... i do like Blazes beats in general though.
As do I. 3nodding
j0. I don't know if y'all avoid MTV.com or not, but They're streaming the game album offa their site on "The Leak". The whole Documentary album is up and waiting for y'all to listen up. My favorite track of all is Hate it or Love it. That s**t's hot, dawg. This album is gold not only because it's mainly a dre production, but the talent of The Game is undeniable. Throw some guest appearances and you have a hit record. Anyway, back to that track...
G unit is bangin I'm definitely getting it. I got every cd from each member.
Also, the G-Unit cd.
brace
j0. I don't know if y'all avoid MTV.com or not, but They're streaming the game album offa their site on "The Leak". The whole Documentary album is up and waiting for y'all to listen up. My favorite track of all is Hate it or Love it. That s**t's hot, dawg. This album is gold not only because it's mainly a dre production, but the talent of The Game is undeniable. Throw some guest appearances and you have a hit record. Anyway, back to that track...
Nopes, I don't go to MTV.com. I have dial-up so that makes anything on that site for me pretty useless since the songs would keep on buffering and the quality of the music vid's resolution would be extremely low.
Rocksoldier
G unit is bangin I'm definitely getting it. I got every cd from each member.
Also, the G-Unit cd.
I have every CD too, minus the legit Get Rich or Die Trying. I'll get it someday soon...*back to listening The Documentry* I've been playing the CD for 3 days straight. whee *counts the days 'till I can buy the CD*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff