Welcome to Gaia! ::

deadwrongX
Paeridox
I would have to go for Septic,

Squars rhymes were tight, but readin septics, I actually
laughed hahaha, great job boys.

Septic:1
Squar:2
what sqaur had more punchlines, more insults, more vocab, more metaphors and you voting cuz he made you laugh. whatever

septic: 1
sqaur: 3

who the ******** are you homie?

What you wanted me to go thru an pick his lines apart?

Whatever, keystyles who gives a ******** anyway you pussies
SepticPleb
Squar, please dont come in gaia runnin your mouth
when bringin crapper lyrics than the dirrtest south
sayin you bring style what you talkin about?
when your avatar looks cheaper than sex at your mums house
I aint sayin that your quier, cause fo real I aint sure
I'd go toe to toe with you, but I hate your manicure
pluck your eyebrows too? I guess you wax or dont you bother?
then when peeps ask you say "I got it from my mother"
In other words son you just a female dog
I see through you like glass, while you stuck in the fog
I dont swear in my rhymes but I guess you have to
your rhyme style is too poor, if you had friends they'd slap you.

Damn sorry I too so long, had to go talk to my mother on the phone (feel free to use that)
. Too many mother disses for my likin....dang didnt realise.
I look so hard but I dont see no punchlines. Oh I see a momma joke. But not that much vocab. But seeta has seriouse beef with sqaur you cant really count that come on now.
sqaur
Seeta
I vote for Septic for 3 reasons:

exclaim Septic's was funnier, Sqaur's was just boring
exclaim Septic had more punches, Sqaur only had like, one
exclaim Septic brought nothing but the truth into his rhymes, Sqaur brough played out unoriginal mother/father insults.

My vote goes to Septic
everything you sayed was invalid. I had more punch lines renegade sayed it and you admit that renegade knows better than you in hiphop. Since when did you care who is funnier. How did he bring the trueth to the ryhmes he said I had sex with my mom. and I only had one father mother insult and so did he. So you need to go out of all the beef you have with and look at the fact cuz I had metaphors punchlines and vocab. I would admit defeat But not if someon that like seeta that hated me ever since I rapped judge cuz that s**t aint fair.

Stop bitching about it, people will not always share your opinion.
So?

Septic: 5?
Squar: 3?

Hmm.

Finito?
If you're not satisfied with Seeta's vote, then let me put in mine. I vote for Septic. I just liked his verse better overall. The only real lines in Sqaur's verse that I liked were the last two, describing Septic's avatar's shirt.
Paeridox
deadwrongX
Paeridox

what sqaur had more punchlines, more insults, more vocab, more metaphors and you voting cuz he made you laugh. whatever

alot of people cared about that when it was sqaur vs lucid. and half the people who voted had did not like sqaur.

1. for some reason the jeckal dont like him
2. for some reason foefoe dont like him
3. renegade did not like him but he still knew who was better.
4. of course seeta did not like him
5. proabaly you dont like him
what ever I guesshe won. I did not know beef we catch up to me like this damn. But its al right. I guess people on here like to laugh. Im out yall peace.
deadwrongX
Paeridox
deadwrongX
Paeridox

alot of people cared about that when it was sqaur vs lucid. and half the people who voted had did not like sqaur.

1. for some reason the jeckal dont like him
2. for some reason foefoe dont like him
3. renegade did not like him but he still knew who was better.
4. of course seeta did not like him
5. proabaly you dont like him

I do not appreciate you telling me who I do and do not like. I posted my reasons as to why i think Septic was better. Do not accuse me of being Biased. People will not always share your opinions, deal with it.
sqaur
what ever I guesshe won. I did not know beef we catch up to me like this damn. But its al right. I guess people on here like to laugh. Im out yall peace.
man if you dont stop bieng a buster ******** all these *****'s they hated you ever since you had beef with seeta. I guess they wont to get on good side. I guess all these people dont like raps that have curse words. maybe there.... Im not even going to say it
sqaur

dont worry, your not famous yet man

xd xd xd xd
deadwrongX
sqaur
man if you dont stop bieng a buster ******** all these *****'s they hated you ever since you had beef with seeta. I guess they wont to get on good side. I guess all these people dont like raps that have curse words. maybe there.... Im not even going to say it

Say it b***h,

you obviously new around here if you dont know me "*****"
Paeridox
sqaur

dont worry, your not famous yet man

xd xd xd xd
think this a joke ***** D.A Hugley
deadwrongX
sqaur

Wow apparently he can know what we like just by guessing how we do not share his views. You must be Jesus...

Since you are Jesus You can consider me a Jew... CRUCIFIXION TIME!!
I gotta vote for Sceptic. He has an afro.

Naw, really tho' I vote for Sceptic. He had better lines. And I wasn't bored reading his rap.
Paeridox
deadwrongX
sqaur

Say it b***h,

you obviously new around here if you dont know me "*****"
who are you a wanna be producer that post beats on the internet when people can steal it and you might not ever make it to the top. Thats all I see. Cuz alot of rappers you will get will curse alot and will talk about money, girls, and cloths. Cuz that is what sells

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff