Welcome to Gaia! ::

StylesP
ryu_samurai
StylesP
ryu_samurai
StylesP
ShaKKy
StylesP
Mexicans will just yell over the track like KaySlay on speed.

HUNDRAHUNDURAHONDURA BURRITOS!!!!!!!!!!
Not ******** cool. Not ******** funny.

xd I thought it was.

So does my mexican friend over here watching me type. Only reason i came in here xd

sorry sad

whee ******** you 3nodding

******** you ya little b***h haha. That s**t is funny, and you mad cuz its true. Ya be yellin some bullshit over songs, except you listen to that Lil' Rob... or night owl eek
hahaha, thats ******** true,but why dont you stick an owl in your a** 3nodding eso de verdad seria gracioso,that would be really funny whee

umm wtf? Stick an owl in my a**? Speak english dammit, this is the s**t im talking about.

whee yes, dont you know owls? dammit, besides of being stupid you are an ignorant,so i wont keep talkin GTG, seya later friend it was a pleasure to type with you
blaugh
ryu_samurai
StylesP
ryu_samurai
StylesP
ryu_samurai
StylesP
ShaKKy
StylesP
Mexicans will just yell over the track like KaySlay on speed.

HUNDRAHUNDURAHONDURA BURRITOS!!!!!!!!!!
Not ******** cool. Not ******** funny.

xd I thought it was.

So does my mexican friend over here watching me type. Only reason i came in here xd

sorry sad

whee ******** you 3nodding

******** you ya little b***h haha. That s**t is funny, and you mad cuz its true. Ya be yellin some bullshit over songs, except you listen to that Lil' Rob... or night owl eek
hahaha, thats ******** true,but why dont you stick an owl in your a** 3nodding eso de verdad seria gracioso,that would be really funny whee

umm wtf? Stick an owl in my a**? Speak english dammit, this is the s**t im talking about.

whee yes, dont you know owls? dammit, besides of being stupid you are an ignorant,so i wont keep talkin GTG, seya later friend it was a pleasure to type with you
blaugh

hmm im stupid. Your sentence is fragmented, a run-on, and incoherent.
dammit, besides of being stupid <--- wtf?
seya later friend <--- we're friends?

it was a pleasure to type with you<-- I didn't type with you, im not doing s**t with you ya ******** fruit.
who are latin in this topic?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces