Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladies and gentleman of GaiaOnline Hip Hop Forum:

Irv Gotti, CEO of The I.N.C. Records, and his brother, Chris Gotti, have recently surrended to the feds. They both pleaded "not guilty" and have been released $1million bond.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1496273/01262005/gotti_irv.jhtml?headlines=true
damn thats alot of money!
Dude that's gotta be the Wallet.
sweatdrop Fatal's gonna have a field day for this sh*t.
I would've kept my black a** in jail. but then again, i'm the type that wouldn't get raped... Irv and his bro would catch a reacharound before the first night was over.
Grand Styles
I would've kept my black a** in jail. but then again, i'm the type that wouldn't get raped... Irv and his bro would catch a reacharound before the first night was over.

I never understood why guys would turn into rapos in prison. That sh*t is disgusting and an embarrassment. You can't f*ck for something years...so you gotta rape guys to get some action? That's weak. Do what any desperate fool does...go into your mind and use your right hand for your "action" ( wink )
KofDogg
Grand Styles

I never understood why guys would turn into rapos in prison. That sh*t is disgusting and an embarrassment. You can't f*ck for something years...so you gotta rape guys to get some action? That's weak. Do what any desperate fool does...go into your mind and use your right hand for your "action" ( wink )

can't beat or threaten your cell mate, but somehow ******** him in the a** didn't seem a necesarry priorital rule. Wow.

I don't understand it either man but, s**t happens. If every cell mate was handed a play boy, or hustler for the life sentencers, this wouldn't be a problem.

If you don't bench press at least 250, then don't go to jail xd

I do 310, so im pretty safe.
Grand Styles
KofDogg
Grand Styles

can't beat or threaten your cell mate, but somehow ******** him in the a** didn't seem a necesarry priorital rule. Wow.

I don't understand it either man but, s**t happens. If every cell mate was handed a play boy, or hustler for the life sentencers, this wouldn't be a problem.

If you don't bench press at least 250, then don't go to jail xd

I do 310, so im pretty safe.

I'll take that as an advice
make sure you listen to Grand Styles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items