Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mastero El
beat is dope, but kanye's rapping is just bawwwwwwring, and it comes across way too whiny

unlike, fugees - cowboys

O-LAY-HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dunno, maybe it's the multis, but IMO, it's entertaining as hell.
Yeah.. this thread was pretty ill until it got destroyed. Re-do. stare
"Re-do" says Kryptonite with a sly face plastered on his face.
Ebony Beauty
"Re-do" says Kryptonite with a sly face plastered on his face.

I'll kill you. scream
Pour que?
WTF to get back on topic

I don't have any perfect songs.
Well maybe Common's The Light. I can find no flaws with that song.
Aww s**t - The Liks
BUMP THIS s**t LIKE THEY DO IN THE FUTURE etc

Don't expect anyone to actually continue this discussion, just kinda wanted to re introduce the GOLD STANDARD to the front page.

Also
Scarface - I Seen a Man Die
Mastero El
discuss, an actual worthy addition to the perfection list:

Fugees - Cowboys

I'd like to revoke this inclusion into the list as well. Hella good, but all those adlibs get annoying after some listens. A few tracks on this album could have reached full on perfection status if it wasn't for the Fugees having unnecessary collaborations with uninteresting artists such as: Pras, etc

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Mastero El
Mastero El
discuss, an actual worthy addition to the perfection list:

Fugees - Cowboys

I'd like to revoke this inclusion into the list as well. Hella good, but all those adlibs get annoying after some listens. A few tracks on this album could have reached full on perfection status if it wasn't for the Fugees having unnecessary collaborations with uninteresting artists such as: Pras, ******** YOU, PRAS IS THE GREATEST mad

Also, that's like one of the few tracks on that album I can listen to all the way through.

Aurora Jolie's Senpai

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I've been listening to my Barrel Brothers playlist a lot lately so...

Invisible Humorist

I don't know any perfect song..

Aged Entrepreneur

9,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Wall Street 200
I don't know any 'perfect' songs nor even near-perfect ones besides my favorites haha. If we're talking about songs that are something I thought I would never like but do, I would say Jay Z & Kanye West's - Otis (I hardy listen nor even LIKE JayZ, and I only listen to Kanye's old stuff off his first two albums) and Chris Brown feat. Tyga - Deuces (another person I don't really listen to).

Tipsy Sex Symbol

R o b o M a n t i x
I don't know any 'perfect' songs nor even near-perfect ones besides my favorites haha. If we're talking about songs that are something I thought I would never like but do, I would say Jay Z & Kanye West's - Otis (I hardy listen nor even LIKE JayZ, and I only listen to Kanye's old stuff off his first two albums) and Chris Brown feat. Tyga - Deuces (another person I don't really listen to).
lol uhhh NO, dude doesn't even rhyme in his verse, and even mispronounces words like an 8 year old would (Valuntimes etc).

Also, ********, neither of those songs are even close to perfect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff