Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

I actually listened to these.

You still corny, b. Quit ruining good beats.

....I'm talking the Roots joint, not that hashtag crap.
Shenco
FastLyfe Funk
Am I the only person that route for this dude?

But yo, the first track was straight mainstream. Shudda gotta feature on that and just made that a mixtape song to fill in track space (dont take it personal.)

Second track, WOW! I HEAR YOU SHENCO! i can feel you on this kid. This tracks has personality unlike the first one. Drop more tracks like these but still do yo thing.

Lol yea everyone said that's exactly how they feel in the theater sometimes. I got another one dropping soon, then Imma let #Grindflow breathe until I drop the new EP. And thanks for rooting for me man.

Now that i know what kinda track you sound good on, i can make/pass you a beat to you.
FastLyfe Funk
Shenco
FastLyfe Funk
Am I the only person that route for this dude?

But yo, the first track was straight mainstream. Shudda gotta feature on that and just made that a mixtape song to fill in track space (dont take it personal.)

Second track, WOW! I HEAR YOU SHENCO! i can feel you on this kid. This tracks has personality unlike the first one. Drop more tracks like these but still do yo thing.

Lol yea everyone said that's exactly how they feel in the theater sometimes. I got another one dropping soon, then Imma let #Grindflow breathe until I drop the new EP. And thanks for rooting for me man.

Now that i know what kinda track you sound good on, i can make/pass you a beat to you.

Aye, I'm up for anything atm. I'm trynna get a 2 song setlist going for this open mic real quick. Need another track.
Shenco
King Reaves13
it's cool yall need to clean them mixes up tho

I mean it ain't studio quality, but I ain't mad. The homie hooking me up for free, because I don't have the patience to mix my own s**t. So shout out to him for that
if yall niggas need mixes i can mix your s**t for you all i ask is that niggas comment on my s**t on youtube thats about it
King Reaves13
Shenco
King Reaves13

I mean it ain't studio quality, but I ain't mad. The homie hooking me up for free, because I don't have the patience to mix my own s**t. So shout out to him for that
if yall niggas need mixes i can mix your s**t for you all i ask is that niggas comment on my s**t on youtube thats about it

Ok and I'm guessing the examples are in your sig? No problem. Just message me your email address and I'll send you some stuff
Shenco
King Reaves13
Shenco
King Reaves13

Ok and I'm guessing the examples are in your sig? No problem. Just message me your email address and I'll send you some stuff

kingreaves13@gmail.com

im just saying comments on youtube vids or soundcloud tracks
King Reaves13
Shenco
King Reaves13
Shenco
King Reaves13

kingreaves13@gmail.com

im just saying comments on youtube vids or soundcloud tracks

Iight, I got you. Good look family
[******** it. Figured I might as well just make a thread to update with new tracks

Invisible Humorist

[******** it. Figured I might as well just make a thread to update with new tracks
Don't you have many other threads with the same intent?
Don't you have many other threads with the same intent?
Yea, that's exactly why I'm just making this the one thread so I don't takes up anymore bandwidth
New track coming through this week folks

Dapper Dabbler

I could sleep to the first one. I am actually a bit upset that I listened to the first one at all. Seeing as how I dislike choruses of songs in general, it didn't help me so much with that Grind Flow. Plus that subject matter is so overplayed. But note, I wanted to listen to the entirety of the song before making that statement.

The second one was entertaining to me and kept my attention a lot better, given the content and the subject matter. Your flow was not as predictable, which is a good thing in my opinion. And while I see you were trying to wrap it up in the second verse, I feel like something about The Movies could have been a lot better within that second verse itself.

Oh, and no real chorus is a plus as well for that second. And somehow I still feel like you are missing a point of some of the criticisms you are getting. With the bashing you have endured, do ya believe that you have put more of it to use or do you just figure that you can't please anyone so you please no one and do you?
2TPO
I could sleep to the first one. I am actually a bit upset that I listened to the first one at all. Seeing as how I dislike choruses of songs in general, it didn't help me so much with that Grind Flow. Plus that subject matter is so overplayed. But note, I wanted to listen to the entirety of the song before making that statement.

The second one was entertaining to me and kept my attention a lot better, given the content and the subject matter. Your flow was not as predictable, which is a good thing in my opinion. And while I see you were trying to wrap it up in the second verse, I feel like something about The Movies could have been a lot better within that second verse itself.

Oh, and no real chorus is a plus as well for that second. And somehow I still feel like you are missing a point of some of the criticisms you are getting. With the bashing you have endured, do ya believe that you have put more of it to use or do you just figure that you can't please anyone so you please no one and do you?

Huh? Thanks for the critisicm man, but uh I'm just doing me. Some will like it some won't. I try to make s**t that anybody could jam to, but I mean can't please errybody
I'm going to try and drop the new joint today. nothing major, just something light for the folks to hold them until Backpacker's Guide drops. Speaking of that, trying to get the recording done as fast as I can on that one. Hopefully I can get all the skits, and verses done soon before GTA V shuts everything down.
New joint from Kamino and myself. Just something light for the folks

http://limelinx.com/dhfac

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas