Panzer is dead gonk
**hugs joe_mama** sweatdrop
hehe thanx biggrin
anyway............
SovereignScorn
what about me?
Group hug! **hugs everyone** xd sweatdrop ninja

Conservative Conversationalist

Is there some un-written rule of the Rap/Hip-hop forum that all the "Official" threads are just to be filled with bullshit not even closely related to that band/group??

I hate everything about all of you... neutral
KiriA500
Is there some un-written rule of the Rap/Hip-hop forum that all the "Official" threads are just to be filled with bullshit not even closely related to that band/group??

I'm sure you dont hate everything bout us, and if you do, your lose, leave us alone xp
Hmm.. let's see back on the subject of kmk. The joint is an awesome song. *listening to it right now* mm.. High society = kick a** album. Me thinks. Hidden stash is pretty cool too. domokun What's your favorite album?
JesterDoll
KiriA500

I'm sure you dont hate everything bout us, and if you do, your lose, leave us alone xp
Hmm.. let's see back on the subject of kmk. The joint is an awesome song. *listening to it right now* mm.. High society = kick a** album. Me thinks. Hidden stash is pretty cool too. domokun What's your favorite album?
uhh...... evil ninja twisted
bump redface 4laugh
kmk is cool but i dont have a favorite album...i like all their s**t
kmk is cool but i dont have a favorite album...i like all their s**t
KiriA500

aw, KiriA is so full of love! stare anyways...I dont have a fav kmk cd....yep...
*listens to Rollin' Stoned* ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces