Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Chick just trademarked "sick beat".

This broad wouldn't know a sick beat if it slapped off half her smile with its enormous dong.

I used to think she was laughable, with her serial-dating, complaining-about-her-music-reaching-more-people a**.

But now I'm kinda wishing Kanye went in harder at the MTV awards so she gave up. Seriously, ******** this person.

Invisible Humorist

she reminds me of those white girls i make recite rap lyrics cause it makes me laugh

seriously though she's just giving fuel to those guys who preach culture appropriation when talking about white people in hip hop

Tipsy Sex Symbol

GhostlyMark
she reminds me of those white girls i make recite rap lyrics cause it makes me laugh

seriously though she's just giving fuel to those guys who preach culture appropriation when talking about white people in hip hop
Forreal, she is the reason why the term "culture vulture" exists, and I hate her for it.

Vermillion Phantom

13,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
you expect me to believe this white twig owns that phrase

...her...

god help us

Fashionable Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i hate her..

Cute Friend

....why would she?

Shy Seeker

this is why rap is crap.everyone in here be like " i h8 her bc i aint her"..y you racist?#jelly lololololololololololol #pathetic.y should u care?not ike you will ever have enuff $ to be sued bc coproght infringement..lol contact ETExtra.get a interview whileyou cry...lol mail tmz

Tipsy Player

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
It's just so she can make money selling t-shirts. Leave the girl alone I like her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff