Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm not really a big OF fan, maybe with the exception of Earl, Frank Ocean, and Tyler. Has anyone listened to any of the songs on Numbers? I heard it was good but I didn't listen to it myself. Anyone have any opinions?

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I ain't even gonna front. I've always ******** with MellowHype. Numbers is alright I guess. This right here gets played alot.

Aurora Jolie's Senpai

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I didn't really like it overall based on the first listen. I did like the track above though.

Invisible Humorist

its....alright
i mean hodgy didnt really improve or say lines that blew my mind

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
I can't say I'm a fan of this album as much as I'd like to be. Nothing in the album really denoted artistic growth or adventurousness in the group. Hodgy's flow was alright to me when I first happened upon his music, and now it just seems to be really stale. I can honestly say that the only song from Mellowhype that I listen to on a regular basis is Rico. This album didn't add anything to that list.

PeniSwet
I ain't even gonna front. I've always ******** with MellowHype. Numbers is alright I guess. This right here gets played alot.

It's funny that you'd say that. I considered that one to be one of the worst from the album, production-wise. Frank's involvement was the only thing that redeemed it for me.

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
King Illu
I can't say I'm a fan of this album as much as I'd like to be. Nothing in the album really denoted artistic growth or adventurousness in the group. Hodgy's flow was alright to me when I first happened upon his music, and now it just seems to be really stale. I can honestly say that the only song from Mellowhype that I listen to on a regular basis is Rico. This album didn't add anything to that list.

PeniSwet

It's funny that you'd say that. I considered that one to be one of the worst from the album, production-wise. Frank's involvement was the only thing that redeemed it for me.

Agreed. And Frank saved it, also agreed. I mean it's a good song CONSIDERING THE REST OF THE ALBUM
The album, as a whole, is not that good. I think me and Ghostly Mark had already discussed Domo in another topic. Hodgy and Domo are stagnant. As you said, no growth. The only reason why I even attempt to listen to their stuff is because I am a pathetic stan for OF. gonk

Invisible Humorist

PeniSwet
King Illu

PeniSwet

Agreed. And Frank saved it, also agreed. I mean it's a good song CONSIDERING THE REST OF THE ALBUM
The album, as a whole, is not that good. I think me and Ghostly Mark had already discussed Domo in another topic. Hodgy and Domo are stagnant. As you said, no growth. The only reason why I even attempt to listen to their stuff is because I am a pathetic stan for OF. gonk

emotion_awesome

lol best song on the album

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
GhostlyMark

emotion_awesome

dramallama

It was a boring song sweatdrop

Invisible Humorist

PeniSwet
GhostlyMark

emotion_awesome

dramallama

actually i just love the beat. The way it sounds on my headphones
emotion_drool

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
GhostlyMark
PeniSwet
GhostlyMark

emotion_awesome

dramallama

emotion_drool

Oh the beat is good. Hodgy need to shut up though. Instrumental would be nice 3nodding

Invisible Humorist

PeniSwet
GhostlyMark
PeniSwet
GhostlyMark

emotion_awesome

dramallama

emotion_drool

Oh the beat is good. Hodgy need to shut up though. Instrumental would be nice 3nodding

******** it left brain needs to make an instrumental album

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
GhostlyMark
PeniSwet
GhostlyMark
PeniSwet
GhostlyMark

emotion_awesome

dramallama

emotion_drool

Damn ikr. Left Brain is a hella good producer. I wonder why he and Syd have never collabed on anything. Or Frank and Syd (would be an interesting duet).

Invisible Humorist

PeniSwet
GhostlyMark
PeniSwet
GhostlyMark
PeniSwet
GhostlyMark

emotion_awesome

dramallama

emotion_drool

Damn ikr. Left Brain is a hella good producer. I wonder why he and Syd have never collabed on anything. Or Frank and Syd (would be an interesting duet).

Frank and Syd...interesting but..lol i thought of a gay joke, but yea it'll be interesting but..idk if it did happen it might be a let down

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
GhostlyMark

Frank and Syd...interesting but..lol i thought of a gay joke, but yea it'll be interesting but..idk if it did happen it might be a let down

Same here, xd
I think it's funny how everyone was saying how OF was all "homophobic" and s**t. I'm like...they have a damn lez in their group..df man. Also, I knew Frank was gay/bi all along.
I know a ***** on the DL when I see one...

Invisible Humorist

PeniSwet
GhostlyMark

Same here, xd
I think it's funny how everyone was saying how OF was all "homophobic" and s**t. I'm like...they have a damn lez in their group..df man. Also, I knew Frank was gay/bi all along.
I know a ***** on the DL when I see one...

i thought frank was one of those people that act gay but isn't...like Childish Gambino

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff