Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
5pyr0

lmaoo. My bad, then. 8O
I only took it to that level because I thought you were comin for me,
& I can't be too careful with Internet stans.
They crazyyyy. lol

Humorist

MissaAmazin
5pyr0

lmaoo. My bad, then. 8O
They crazyyyy. lol

whaaaat, tell me about it. i remember this one time i posted in a religious forum...

LAWD why did i dod that? the people there started coming for me like a shark that smelled blood. classified_omnomgrunny

3,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
5pyr0
MissaAmazin
5pyr0

lmaoo. My bad, then. 8O
They crazyyyy. lol

whaaaat, tell me about it. i remember this one time i posted in a religious forum...

LAWD why did i dod that? the people there started coming for me like a shark that smelled blood. classified_omnomgrunny

xD ! Seriouslyyyy. People act like only their opinions matter.
A celebrity has to pay me to be their personal promoter whilst snatching wigs on various social networking media. That's full-time werk.
talk2hand

Humorist

MissaAmazin
5pyr0
MissaAmazin
5pyr0

lmaoo. My bad, then. 8O
They crazyyyy. lol

xD ! Seriouslyyyy. People act like only their opinions matter.
A celebrity has to pay me to be their personal promoter whilst snatching wigs on various social networking media. That's full-time werk.
talk2hand

rofl rofl rofl
Haruka-nee
Different. She has some awesome songs but you gotta hear the lyrics througly? Cuz she is a woman that's has triumphed in a mans genre. smile she is an inspiration that says that what men can do, a woman can do even better. smile

Except she hasn't done it better at all. Overexposure due to Wayne is all that is. As a female rapper she's at the bottom of the totem pole.

Gracious Gaian

emotion_facepalm

There's not even a point in describing her. Lil Wayne knew she would be a cash cow and signed her for that reason only. Her lyrics are terrible, the only reason why she is so well known is because they put her with catchy beats drunk people and edgy teenagers can dance to. There's absolutely no substance or talent to her work, it's repetitive garbage just like the rest of Young Money.
banubuns
emotion_facepalm

There's not even a point in describing her. Lil Wayne knew she would be a cash cow and signed her for that reason only. Her lyrics are terrible, the only reason why she is so well known is because they put her with catchy beats drunk people and edgy teenagers can dance to. There's absolutely no substance or talent to her work, it's repetitive garbage just like the rest of Young Money.

I think you might be taking it a little too far with this post bro. I mean I don't think she's really all that good either, but you highkey sounding like a hater with this one. Raise a glass and cheer up

Gracious Gaian

Shenco
banubuns
emotion_facepalm

I think you might be taking it a little too far with this post bro. I mean I don't think she's really all that good either, but you highkey sounding like a hater with this one. Raise a glass and cheer up

"Hater" is a word reserved for those who have little to no intelligence and cannot take criticism whatsoever. Try again.
banubuns
Shenco
banubuns
emotion_facepalm

"Hater" is a word reserved for those who have little to no intelligence and cannot take criticism whatsoever. Try again.

That's something haters usually say in an attempt to justify their hate and try to seem smarter than everyone else.

Gracious Gaian

Shenco
banubuns
Shenco
banubuns
emotion_facepalm

That's something haters usually say in an attempt to justify their hate and try to seem smarter than everyone else.

I don't have to seem smarter. smile Hate isn't even a real thing, please try again. You're getting really boring.
banubuns

I don't have to seem smarter. smile Hate isn't even a real thing, please try again. You're getting really boring.

Ohhhh, I get it. You trolling right now. Dammit I used to be quicker in noticing trolls. TF happened to me? Raise that glass once again

Gracious Gaian

Shenco
banubuns

Ohhhh, I get it. You trolling right now. Dammit I used to be quicker in noticing trolls. TF happened to me? Raise that glass once again

My troll game must have gotten stronger because I wasn't even aware that I was trolling. Sorry, I'm a psychology nut and I'm really opinionated which is why my critique can sound negative when it's just the way I perceive things. I also find the term hater to be tacky and just a bullshit way to dismiss others while inflating your own ego. Does that make sense?
fake but good songs lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces