Welcome to Gaia! ::

Specifically, early 90's hip hop, back when it meant something.

I started listening to 90's hip-hop thanks to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which is also a very good game.

I gotta say, there's some good music in that game. I particularly like Flava Flav.
Bowmore

I started listening to 90's hip-hop thanks to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which is also a very good game.

I gotta say, there's some good music in that game. I particularly like Flava Flav.
man, he's good, but Slick Rick, man! and GTA: SA is awesome!! just beat it today
Bowmore

you don't know how right u are
Tim_Reloaded
Bowmore

yeah, old school gangsta rap is great. the only thing that scares me is a couple lines in the song "Dre Day"

"Got no teeth so my d**k has to fit"

"My nuts on your tonsils"
sanosuke444
Tim_Reloaded
Bowmore

yeah, old school gangsta rap is great. the only thing that scares me is a couple lines in the song "Dre Day"

eek
koukenkitai123
sanosuke444
Tim_Reloaded
Bowmore

eek
yes, very shocking
Im scared eek
koukenkitai123
Im scared eek
well i would be too, if it wasn't made 10 years ago
I got Dr. Dre the i listen to it every since the summer Chronic
Summer is awesome!
koukenkitai123
Summer is awesome!