Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Humorist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i kinda knew it was gonna happen...but it was underwhelming

Nehru is just not a rapper that surprises me. I do like his "innocent" approach to writing i guess

Caskets is the standout track to me

Liberal Smoker

word yo i feel ya, i wanted to believe it was gonna be this great album but i kinda knew it was gonna feel a little awkward. Nehru just sounds really generic, like how you'd imagine a good a** lyricist would sound in like 89 or some s**t, just kinda corny. and the lack of doom was a bit depressing. Maybe if there was a few more tracks even then it could at least feel like a whole project and not just nehru playing around on some beats doom threw at him, even though some of the beats themselves were not doing it for me, that song 'Coming For You" made me cringe for real.

Invisible Humorist

Ninovelli
word yo i feel ya, i wanted to believe it was gonna be this great album but i kinda knew it was gonna feel a little awkward. Nehru just sounds really generic, like how you'd imagine a good a** lyricist would sound in like 89 or some s**t, just kinda corny. and the lack of doom was a bit depressing. Maybe if there was a few more tracks even then it could at least feel like a whole project and not just nehru playing around on some beats doom threw at him, even though some of the beats themselves were not doing it for me, that song 'Coming For You" made me cringe for real.

lol man..every time i hear people saying he's bring back new york i'm like "you serious?...what has he said that was so amazing?"

imo he's like the j cole of boom bap s**t

Aurora Jolie's Senpai

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I didn't think it was bad but I also found this underwhelming. Doom only did like 2 verses. I would of preferred a Earl Sweatshirt or 1999 Joey Badass to collab with Doom.

Dapper Smoker

3,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
interesting idea. But no way good execution. Decent 5/10 at best

Liberal Smoker

GhostlyMark
Ninovelli

lol man..every time i hear people saying he's bring back new york i'm like "you serious?...what has he said that was so amazing?"

imo he's like the j cole of boom bap s**t

i dont think he's a great lyricist, i just feel like his s**t woulda been on point maybe 20 years or so back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff