Welcome to Gaia! ::

Most Over Rated Album

Any album that got way to much credit and didnt realy desrve it.
Lil jons new album, ushers new album, chingys album, 50 cents album. g-units album, eminems new album, and the one before it.
Triforce_Seeker89
Lil jons new album, ushers new album, chingys album, 50 cents album. g-units album, eminems new album, and the one before it.
College Dropout-Kanye West
Pretty much anything mainstream..
maxx_shot
Triforce_Seeker89

<center>Nelly's sweat/suit
Lupito
maxx_shot
Triforce_Seeker89

<center>Nelly's sweat/suit
dat too
Shoukei
Pretty much anything mainstream..

<center>You got that right.

Dangerous Fatcat

maxx_shot
Triforce_Seeker89

^^^^^
Mos Def's new album. Its not that it wasn't good and it's not that Mos Def is bad (he rocks) I just didn't feel it.
40 Cent and P-Unit.
MASE - just because he made a comeback doesn't change the fact that he can't rap. He sounds like a bad Puffy clone.
Dj Hamster
Mos Def's new album. Its not that it wasn't good and it's not that Mos Def is bad (he rocks) I just didn't feel it.

i agree, i love mos def, but just wasn't feelin'
that new album, ya know the new danger?
<center> As much as I hate to say it... Eminems new CD: encore. </center>
Princess_911
lol. whats wrong wit it.
HussainFatal
Princess_911
lol. whats wrong wit it.

Sadly, it's a hit or miss album. That's wut's wrong wit it. Plus, I think Alicia Keys's "Songs in A Minor" is overrated. I mean it's an excellent CD and I luv her (and her music), but I don't think it's a masterpiece. I mean there WERE people that played the piano in the rap/r&b genre (Marley Marl anyone?). It's still a classic by it's own right (but it ain't perfect).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff