Welcome to Gaia! ::

KofDogg
Word is buzzing on the block that Monica (the R&B singer) has been impregnated by a member of G-Unit. I won't say who but guess (hint: it's not 50; Game; Yayo; Banks).

If it's true....I guess she "let him in" sweatdrop
and anyways why would should let him in?
hotgirlciara
KofDogg
Word is buzzing on the block that Monica (the R&B singer) has been impregnated by a member of G-Unit. I won't say who but guess (hint: it's not 50; Game; Yayo; Banks).

cuz she loves them "thugs" stare
HussainFatal
That b***h. I hope she aint.

CHILL FATAL! It's a rumor....we don't know if it's true.
KofDogg

It sure wasn't Banks. lol Get it?
If it's true, more power to him.
Rune Venus
KofDogg

It sure wasn't Banks. lol Get it?

Nah. It's more than likely Buck. She kissed him in the video (even though it was meant for the video). Buck said that he ain't down with skinny chicks like Monica ( stare "his guns are bigger than her" wink . -_-....................
KofDogg
hotgirlciara
KofDogg

that aint even possible who would let him in.
hotgirlciara
KofDogg
hotgirlciara
KofDogg

that aint even possible who would let him in.

Monica
i think its just a rumor if its true then ol well
that's what I said
KofDogg

xd
KofDogg

eek .....Olivia???? eek
if it is true,Buck did it xd
Apocalyptist
KofDogg

eek .....Olivia???? eek

HA! *cute.............everyone already said Young Buck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out