Welcome to Gaia! ::

What Do You Think Will Win Beef?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 20, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Quote:
A new track by Prodigy of Mobb Deep has been released on a mixtape in which Prodigy takes a shot at the late Tupac Shakur. "I only loved Tupac after his death, but man if we'd have bumped heads, you woulda been a mess." This follows a beef between Mobb Deep and Tupac and the Outlawz, after Mobb Deep dissed Tupac in 1995 for no reason other than the media fueld East/West beef.

Outlaw members, Napoleon, EDI, Kastro and Young Noble squashed the beef with Mobb Deep a few years ago, so it is surprising to hear such a shot from Prodigy. However, in true Outlaw style, Hussein Fatal, around whom along with the late Kadafi and 2Pac formed the Outlawz, is said to have recorded a reply to the diss. The situation is also addressed on Fatal's Fataveli Vol. 2 mixtape.
what the hell is wrong with Prodigy...dissing Pac when hes dead?
I dont blame him Tupac was constantly dissing him in alot of his songs. For instance Hit em up
HussainFatal
he didn't like pac. most rappers from the east coast didn't, and some still hold grudges.
hugodicimo
I dont blame him Tupac was constantly dissing him in alot of his songs. For instance Hit em up
i guess. you think Pac is alive still?
HussainFatal
hugodicimo
nope most of the facts they have on him is either fake, or made up by fans that don't want to beleive hes dead. Id post a pic of his autopsy but id be breaking the T.O.S
hugodicimo
HussainFatal
he didn't like pac. most rappers from the east coast didn't, and some still hold grudges.
true...but hold a grudge after all these years...even when you sat down with the Outlawz about it...dude...Prodigy sniffs too much crack.
hugodicimo
HussainFatal
hugodicimo
nope most of the facts they have on him is either fake, or made up by fans that don't want to beleive hes dead. Id post a pic of his autopsy but id be breaking the T.O.S
hes pretty shot up, and its kinda nasty. Also i don't like looking at the dead body of one of my favorite rappers.
hugodicimo
hugodicimo
HussainFatal
hugodicimo
hes pretty shot up, and its kinda nasty. Also i don't like looking at the dead body of one of my favorite rappers.
me 2 bro
Outlaw Immortalz
hugodicimo

That's true, but Pac's been dead for almost a decade. That's pretty shitty if you ask me. neutral
Outlawz better ********' represent, straight up. Mobb Deep, to me, were never lyrically blessed. It's that dayum Havoc with his beats.
Pac shouldnt be bringing out ANOTHER album soon...and people still shouldn't be riding his d**k when half of ya'll weren't aware of him when he was alive. Most of all people shouldnt blow this outa proportion. Did he say he's got new beef with pac? No. The dude was speakin his mind, if I turned around and said "I dont like your dead friend" on Gaia, would you then proceed to make a diss freestyle about me? No. Talkin about tryin to get fame from beef. Plus the dude's dead, it doesn't matter who said what about him. If it came down to it, shits personal. Sort s**t out personally...man to man.
HussainFatal
Quote:
A new track by Prodigy of Mobb Deep has been released on a mixtape in which Prodigy takes a shot at the late Tupac Shakur. "I only loved Tupac after his death, but man if we'd have bumped heads, you woulda been a mess." This follows a beef between Mobb Deep and Tupac and the Outlawz, after Mobb Deep dissed Tupac in 1995 for no reason other than the media fueld East/West beef.

Outlaw members, Napoleon, EDI, Kastro and Young Noble squashed the beef with Mobb Deep a few years ago, so it is surprising to hear such a shot from Prodigy. However, in true Outlaw style, Hussein Fatal, around whom along with the late Kadafi and 2Pac formed the Outlawz, is said to have recorded a reply to the diss. The situation is also addressed on Fatal's Fataveli Vol. 2 mixtape.

u ok
HussainFatal
hugodicimo

...Pac is ******** dead.

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/s/tupacshakur/tupac%20dead.jpg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out