Welcome to Gaia! ::

Iduntkno2
Nurse Patel
Iduntkno2
I mean, that totally depends on your diversity of genres, you gotta take that in mind, are you even a fan of rock?

...what does being a fan of rock have anything to do with anything. i am a fan of rock music and i think this album is piss poor. touch base with reality, cudi stan

what album are you referring to?
and I'll gladly take up for any artist I like, call it what you want.

WIZARD

cudi is no wizard, he is more of a house cat
LOL @ COMPARING CUDI TO DAS RACIST

fruck outta here
Most of the logic as to why he's "garbage" isn't even real logic, if you aren't into alternative rap then fine, I'm done wasting my time beating a dead horse.

argue amongst yourselves, to each their own.
Iduntkno2
Most of the logic as to why he's "garbage" isn't even real logic, if you aren't into alternative rap then fine, I'm done wasting my time beating a dead horse.

alternative rap?? what u know about alt rap brobro? all i know is kid cudi ain't alternative, more like pseudo-hipster
Nurse Patel
Iduntkno2

alternative rap?? what u know about alt rap brobro? all i know is kid cudi ain't alternative, more like pseudo-hipster

what do you know about it?
give me some actual intellect on alt rappers, and rap.

Wheezing Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Doc Dee
Mr Sativa
Doc Dee
Mr Sativa
Doc Dee
No, once again he's surprisingly right, Cudi is wack as ******** b.
naw man, just different. you probably like mostly stuff like mos def and mf doom right? some of my favorites, but if you listen to cudi expecting something like that you'll be disappointed. he's more comparable to say... das racist or mellowhype
Not even, b.

s**t is just BORING AS ********. I only really like one song by Das Racist, and that's most likely their least boring s**t they've ever done.

Dude is just..... SOFT and BORING. CHRIS BROWN is more interesting when he raps, forreal.
cuz you're looking at it like it's just rap. you find it boring because it borrows from genres you dont like.
lol

Don't PRESUME to know my musical preferences b, I rock s**t from Slick Rick to Queens of the Stone Age to Roc Marciano to John Lee Hooker to David Allan Coe to Erik ******** Satie.

Kid Cudi is still weak a** hipster s**t for weak a** hipsters.
cool story

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Mr Sativa
Doc Dee
Mr Sativa
Doc Dee
Mr Sativa
Doc Dee
No, once again he's surprisingly right, Cudi is wack as ******** b.
naw man, just different. you probably like mostly stuff like mos def and mf doom right? some of my favorites, but if you listen to cudi expecting something like that you'll be disappointed. he's more comparable to say... das racist or mellowhype
Not even, b.

s**t is just BORING AS ********. I only really like one song by Das Racist, and that's most likely their least boring s**t they've ever done.

Dude is just..... SOFT and BORING. CHRIS BROWN is more interesting when he raps, forreal.
cuz you're looking at it like it's just rap. you find it boring because it borrows from genres you dont like.
lol

Don't PRESUME to know my musical preferences b, I rock s**t from Slick Rick to Queens of the Stone Age to Roc Marciano to John Lee Hooker to David Allan Coe to Erik ******** Satie.

cool story
Don't be mad, hipster. That's just the natural order.
Iduntkno2
Nurse Patel
Iduntkno2

wats the point in doing that?? am i expected to divulge my knowledge on a particular topic in order to verify my opinion????

diriculous
Nurse Patel
Iduntkno2
Nurse Patel
Iduntkno2

wats the point in doing that?? am i expected to divulge my knowledge on a particular topic in order to verify my opinion????

diriculous

well, when you act like your opinion is fact, it would help.

Wheezing Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Doc Dee
Mr Sativa
Doc Dee
Mr Sativa
Doc Dee
Not even, b.

lol

cool story
Don't be mad, hipster. That's just the natural order.

hold up, so because i like kid cudi i'm a hipster? now who's being presumptuous?

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
I didn't like WZRD at all, but he stated that's just an experimental, side-project. Hopefully, Man on the Moon III will be better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff