Welcome to Gaia! ::

Draco Starr
LittleLady`
But he's more relevant than Em. Some artists can't keep up with the trends, like 50. On another note, what's with the wordy "intellectual" posts this is an anime site.

More relevant? Probably politically but no one gives one s**t about Macklemore in the actual rap genre.
Yeah more relevant I worked at a high school and they would blast his s**t. Then a lil Drake some Kendrick Lamar and some lil durk when they're feeling extra ratchet. Barely heard anybody mentioning Em. If they did it's cuz they have an older sibling.

Conservative Voter

LittleLady`
Draco Starr
LittleLady`
But he's more relevant than Em. Some artists can't keep up with the trends, like 50. On another note, what's with the wordy "intellectual" posts this is an anime site.

More relevant? Probably politically but no one gives one s**t about Macklemore in the actual rap genre.
Yeah more relevant I worked at a high school and they would blast his s**t. Then a lil Drake some Kendrick Lamar and some lil durk when they're feeling extra ratchet. Barely heard anybody mentioning Em. If they did it's cuz they have an older sibling.

Oh damn. One high school in America. Hmmm... In my high school, NO ONE listens to Macklemore. No one said "Hey, you listen to the Heist?" No. They talked about MMLP2, though. Eminem's so irrelevant that less than a month ago he became the first artist ever to get to digital diamond awards. Yeah, please tell me where you get your statistics from? Pierce Morgan?
Draco Starr
LittleLady`
Draco Starr
LittleLady`

Oh damn. One high school in America. Hmmm... In my high school, NO ONE listens to Macklemore. No one said "Hey, you listen to the Heist?" No. They talked about MMLP2, though. Eminem's so irrelevant that less than a month ago he became the first artist ever to get to digital diamond awards. Yeah, please tell me where you get your statistics from? Pierce Morgan?
Top 40 tells me what kids listen to. And I swear Em dropped an album last year.

Conservative Voter

LittleLady`

Both Monster and Rap God were on the top 40. No Macklemore song made the list. And one, kids don't make up the top 40. Nor does the top 40 mean someone is relevant. Lecrae featuring Big KRIT were on the top 100 songs of 2013. Ver heard of them?
Draco Starr
LittleLady`

Both Monster and Rap God were on the top 40. No Macklemore song made the list. And one, kids don't make up the top 40. Nor does the top 40 mean someone is relevant. Lecrae featuring Big KRIT were on the top 100 songs of 2013. Ver heard of them?
To be honest nah I haven't been listening to Hip Hop anything since 2008. Only bachata.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff