Welcome to Gaia! ::

Banks or Buck?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 28, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I luv Banks song Karma dat s**t iz tha bomb young bucks song let me in wuz aight
baby_gurl
I luv Banks song Karma dat s**t iz tha bomb young bucks song let me in wuz aight

Que?
baby_gurl
i knoz dey be makin dem songz and stuff dey iz da bomb and dey be makin videoz dat iz so nazty but dey iz steal tight.
TooLive
baby_gurl
i knoz dey be makin dem songz and stuff dey iz da bomb and dey be makin videoz dat iz so nazty but dey iz steal tight.

Que?
baby_gurl

Qiuk someone get me the idiot decoder.
Apocalyptist
baby_gurl

*Hits the pawn shop*
Apocalyptist
baby_gurl

I love banks song, Karma, that s**t is the bomb. Young Buck's song let me in was alright. By the way, I'm a b***h who makes multiple dumbass threads, does not read stickies, or post in original threads.

Thats what the machine spit out, anyway.
StylesP
Apocalyptist
baby_gurl

I love banks song, Karma, that s**t is the bomb. Young Buck's song let me in was alright. By the way, I'm a b***h who makes multiple dumbass threads, does not read stickies, or post in original threads.

lmao I was about to say, you almost forgot to be a jerk... Good Job.
StylesP
Apocalyptist
baby_gurl

*returns from pawnshop*

DAMMIT! You beat me here! scream
greenmeenee
StylesP
Apocalyptist
baby_gurl

*returns from pawnshop*

my bad, maybe next time 3nodding
StylesP
greenmeenee
StylesP
Apocalyptist
baby_gurl

*returns from pawnshop*

my bad, maybe next time 3nodding

lol
They both wack they both suck and i will never support G-Unit in ANYTHING they do
HussainFatal
They both wack they both suck and i will never support G-Unit in ANYTHING they do
Both are meh, I think Banks has more talent though.....plus he's not going to jail.
Lloyd Banks is way better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces