Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
However the average hip-hop music listener is only capable of hearing lil Wayne, making this news irrelevant and all of Wayne's fans the anti-christ.

THIS DOES NOT ACTUALLY REFLECT THE HIP-HOP COMMUNITY AT ALL GUISE
SRS
EVERYONE'S FAVORITE RAPPER IS STILL PLIES
I mean don't get me wrong, it was a good album, but what else came out last week?

6,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
Well Channel Orange dropped less than 2 weeks ago.

And I dunno what came out white people music wise but its still a number 1 album across the board.
Kick Rocks Sentral

And I dunno what came out white people music wise but its still a number 1 album across the board.

I hope you didn't expect Frank Ocean to do numbers lol
also yea I mean it's a #1 album but I don't think it really had competition. Good for Nas though

6,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
Shenco
Kick Rocks Sentral

also yea I mean it's a #1 album but I don't think it really had competition. Good for Nas though

Frank is number 2 hip-hop, number 4 across the board.

Why is everyone so pessimistic maybe times are ******** changing like yall wanted damn
Agreed with Shen.. Nas has solidified his status as a top hip-hop dude.. pretty much guaranteed numbers, plus there was no real competition

Nas is kinda like, the most respected dude on the mainstreamish circuit ever xd Put Nas on a track with some rhymin coon and watch the NAS EFFECT take place, those niggas start TRYING

6,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
Mastero El
Agreed with Shen.. Nas has solidified his status as a top hip-hop dude.. pretty much guaranteed numbers, plus there was no real competition

Nas is kinda like, the most respected dude on the mainstreamish circuit ever xd Put Nas on a track with some rhymin coon and watch the NAS EFFECT take place, those niggas start TRYING

This is very true, haha
Kick Rocks Sentral
Shenco
Kick Rocks Sentral

Frank is number 2 hip-hop, number 4 across the board.

Why is everyone so pessimistic maybe times are ******** changing like yall wanted damn

Like I said, good for Nas, but it ain't like Adele or someone was out. It's mid-summer. Ain't no real competition. CD is nice as ******** though
Ask me the last time I knew about charts. LOL.
Well lets see who will coime out with a big bang and top the charts'

Dangerous Smoker

Wow, you're telling me an artist who always charts charted? Someone call CNN.

6,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
John Flint
Wow, you're telling me an artist who always charts charted? Someone call CNN.

This is mostly in response to a recent argument that hip-hop has 0 fans that enjoy anything other trhan Lil Wayne and that competent hip-hop has no buying power on the market.
Looking at the charts and I just gotta say got dayum@ Adele STILL moving units. I swear every fat b***h in the world is buying her s**t. SMH@her letting the dude get her pregnant. It shoulda been me crying

6,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
Shenco
Looking at the charts and I just gotta say got dayum@ Adele STILL moving units. I swear every fat b***h in the world is buying her s**t. SMH@her letting the dude get her pregnant. It shoulda been me crying

Adele birfing babies? Damn, that baby is gonna be livin life nice.

Take Care is still moving too.
Kick Rocks Sentral
Shenco

Adele birfing babies? Damn, that baby is gonna be livin life nice.

Take Care is still moving too.

True, but like I said there wasn't even any real comp that came out last week. And Drake not even in the top 50 anymore. YM's albums stay having no legs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff