Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kim Kardashian publicly stated that she was considering breaking up with Kanye because upon starting their relationship she began to get less hits on the internet (via search engines and whatnot). Yet after all that, it's not 100% clear what exactly she is looking for to Kanye? That a** really does just make people lose their minds xd

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Kaz E Fresh
Kim Kardashian publicly stated that she was considering breaking up with Kanye because upon starting their relationship she began to get less hits on the internet (via search engines and whatnot). Yet after all that, it's not 100% clear what exactly she is looking for to Kanye? That a** really does just make people lose their minds xd
exclaim

Show me the sauce, I want to bookmark it.

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kaz E Fresh

talk2hand
No proof. *disregards*

I mean. Look at them. LOOK AT THIS....LOVE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Generous Poster

5,600 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
well umm maybe he did cus he dont know what he got himself into but, if they love each other w.e all i say is she couldn't do better anywhere else anyways!!!
Doc Dee
Kaz E Fresh
exclaim

Show me the sauce, I want to bookmark it.

DA SAUCE
FvckSvvet
Kaz E Fresh

talk2hand
No proof. *disregards*

love huh

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kaz E Fresh
FvckSvvet
Kaz E Fresh

talk2hand
No proof. *disregards*

love huh

My *****, Nicki Minaj's left asscheek is MORE REAL than that story.
I call bullshit.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha LOL
doesn't matter if he's in love, he slippedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
ray j and all them are laughing with me
but, i guess it's harder to find a wife when you're adored by many
you have to settle for something

Tipsy Sex Symbol

FvckSvvet
Kaz E Fresh
FvckSvvet
Kaz E Fresh

talk2hand
No proof. *disregards*

love huh

I call bullshit.
Wouldn't put it that way, but an "inside source" saying this stuff second-hand is entirely different from "publicly stating".
FvckSvvet
Kaz E Fresh
FvckSvvet
Kaz E Fresh

talk2hand
No proof. *disregards*

love huh

I call bullshit.

It's one thing if you don't believe it, but what is the force that is driving you to defend the relationship of Kanye & Kim anyways?

Mega Lunatic

7,225 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
It's honestly not about love and having kids, it's super rich fags greedy as ******** why not make a baby and continue their line of money and one way to have leverage over the relationship.

TMZ AIN'T GOT NOTHIN ON ME.

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kaz E Fresh
FvckSvvet
Kaz E Fresh
FvckSvvet
Kaz E Fresh

talk2hand
No proof. *disregards*

love huh

I call bullshit.

It's one thing if you don't believe it, but what is the force that is driving you to defend the relationship of Kanye & Kim anyways?

They are both grown adults. They both have healthy amounts of money. They appear to get along quite well. I just don't understand what the big deal is. Kanye ain't losing anything. Like Kim and a baby is gonna break him or something?
FvckSvvet
Kaz E Fresh
FvckSvvet
Kaz E Fresh
FvckSvvet
Kaz E Fresh

talk2hand
No proof. *disregards*

love huh

I call bullshit.

They are both grown adults. They both have healthy amounts of money. They appear to get along quite well. I just don't understand what the big deal is. Kanye ain't losing anything. Like Kim and a baby is gonna break him or something?

Yeah.. no one really actually cares they're having a baby. I mean, yeah, it's gonna suck for the kid to grow up with such a wack mother but.. it's all good. Money makes things go around.

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kaz E Fresh
Yeah.. no one really actually cares they're having a baby. I mean, yeah, it's gonna suck for the kid to grow up with such a wack mother but.. it's all good. Money makes things go around.

Wack indeed.

Aurora Jolie's Senpai

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I actually would not mind Kim being my mother.
1. I imagine life would be like playing a game on very easy.
2. I'd be set when it comes to cash.
3. I would be able to easily expand my money doing something involving business or entertainment just because of my family.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff