Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

Doc Dee
pretty much my reaction to this thread

You're butthurt about a post made 3 months ago?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

WorkahoIic
Doc Dee

"Butthurt" isn't the right word. "Disgusted by how much undeserved praise Kendrick Lamar gets" is more appropriate.

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I listen to him. And he's good. A bit over-rated though in this topic. It takes alot to say someone in this era is "the next 2Pac"
Also, I am pissed because I swore I would never watch 2 Girls 1 Cup.....and I just did. Well. Kinda.

Dapper Noob

Doc Dee
WorkahoIic
Doc Dee

"Butthurt" isn't the right word. "Disgusted by how much undeserved praise Kendrick Lamar gets" is more appropriate.
Well I can understand that, but he is a talented artist. I'm not the one calling him the next Pac because he doesn't seem like Pac to me at all. He's just another lyrical rapper that doesn't just rap about money, clothes, women, and cars.
Drank . Drank emotion_bigheart

Whenever you listen to Kendrick, you know Hip-Hop is back (:

Beloved Smoker

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
********' love Kendrick. "Cartoons and Cereal"

Liberal Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kendrick is talented, and what gives him such an impact is he doesn't sound like anyone I've heard, if anything he's a great rapper, but I don't think i would care for his album production. I'd want to preview it first. People easily get confused with these things because they feel like because lyrics have been the missing formula for so long, that once they hear some different flows, and an extended vocabulary that it automatically credits someone. I.E. Jay Electronica, dude spits but I downloaded What The ******** Is A Jay Electronica, and although he spits, I don't care for his beats. I constantly play My World though, that s**t is sick

Get at me, me and my chick is like JFK and Jackie//
They can't wait to catch me in Dallas, top down, in the grassy knoll and clap me//

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff