Welcome to Gaia! ::

John legend is cool. I like his song "Used to love you". It's cool and I like his music. biggrin
i like him and his music

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
john legend is cool. his CD is straight. its one song thats corny to me tho. i forgot the name of it. but other than that hes a good singer.
his music is so mellow i love that song let's get lifted, it kinda puts u in tha mode, ya' kno? and that song live it up it is so cool, i love them both! oh and ordinary people now that one jamz
i like him and his video blaugh
I love his Music especially his new song ! "ordinary people" but thats like the only song i like sooo i change wut i said at the top. I love blaugh song! biggrin

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Sweeti Pi2
his music is so mellow i love that song let's get lifted, it kinda puts u in tha mode, ya' kno? and that song live it up it is so cool, i love them both! oh and ordinary people now that one jamz

i like ordinary people and track 10. i forgot the name but i think its called get high or something like that. its got this beat that puts u in chill mode. i also like the song with snoop "i can change"
Tsunagi
Sweeti Pi2

i like ordinary people and track 10. i forgot the name but i think its called get high or something like that. its got this beat that puts u in chill mode. i also like the song with snoop "i can change"

heart ...Ordinary people too good...I really enjoy John Legend...He's one of the many artist that i'd spend my hard earned money on getting his cd. Also his voice is very soothing, "don't let me be misunderstood" also a nice song.
JOHN L I LOVE HIS MUSIC IT'S SOMETHING NEW AND REFRESHING AND HE'S KINDA CUTE I LOVE ORDINARY PEOPLE CUZ EVEYONE CAN TOTALLY RELATE TO IT AND WHEN I USED TO LOVE YOU IS ALSO A GOOD ONE I RELATE TO NOW THAT IM SINGLE BUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE COMES OUT WITH NEXT HES GOT ME AS A FAN.

STAR
Love his album!!!!!
He's a godsend....
Jalelia
I only heard that song he put out, and liked it when I heard it...last year. He seems a little too gospel-ish for my liking.

well he did grow up grow up from a gospel family and san and his church choir..wat do u expect? *ahem* Anywaysm I like his music ^_~ Got his CD. Very good.
his first song was not actually gospel the video was in a church but his new song the video is just plane but it says alot i think hes got something new to bring to the table he's got a new sound kinda soul meets jazz meet hip-hop n rap i cant wait to see the explosion he makes is 05.

starfire**
Halla Halla Halla
I like John Legends music.
ordinary people is a sick track

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items