Welcome to Gaia! ::

PeniSwet
PUSTULE
Who gives a s**t what they believe? They're emcees, not politicians.

In ALL REALITY:

NO ONE gives a s**t about what ANYONE believes

Well that's demonstrably false, but okay.

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PUSTULE
PeniSwet
PUSTULE
Who gives a s**t what they believe? They're emcees, not politicians.

In ALL REALITY:

NO ONE gives a s**t about what ANYONE believes

Well that's demonstrably false, but okay.

Obviously. Lol. Some people are just curious I guess. Just like why does anyone care about what race someone is? Or what sexual orientation a person is? Or what religion a person is involved in, if any? After all, things like that are characteristics that people tend to be so worried about.

Noob

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
You know the funniest thing about the Illuminati s**t is that apparently everyone is in it but we're not suppose to tell everyone.

Lunatic

ember scarlet rose
I'm tired of hearing these rumors that all these rappers/singers worship the devil /:
Even Kanye West ??? Tf is happening here /: Am I the only one who has heard about this ? ):

And Tupac too ? No, no . Tupac loved to mention God in his music, and never said anything negative about him for that matter . ....I need some clarification :p
What is wrong with devil worship?
you let rumors bother you?
Astral presence
ember scarlet rose
I'm tired of hearing these rumors that all these rappers/singers worship the devil /:
Even Kanye West ??? Tf is happening here /: Am I the only one who has heard about this ? ):

And Tupac too ? No, no . Tupac loved to mention God in his music, and never said anything negative about him for that matter . ....I need some clarification :p

What. Is. Wrong. With. DEVIL. Worship ?.
.. Not even gonna arguw with you, bro talk2hand

Lunatic

ember scarlet rose
Astral presence
ember scarlet rose

devil is just a word bro, devil worship can mean an infinite amount of things
I am a rapper does this mean I am connected to the illuminati?
ember scarlet rose
Astral presence
ember scarlet rose

Any kind of religious worship is wrong.

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
We could debate for years on what religion is right or wrong. Or whether or not it's even real for that matter. No one is ever gonna be on the same page about this, so I mean. What's the point? Besides, everyone deserves respect. Everyone's beliefs should not influence the way you treat them.
After all, this is a MUSIC forum. Not Religion.
well, as far as i know..my friend also tells me those artists were illuminati, as well as lady gaga.. sometimes they appear symbols of it on their music video..

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
If I were a dominant artist, I'd make references to the illuminati too. Why? Because it'd be hilarious to see people bugging up over some dumb s**t like that. I'm pretty sure they're doing the same thing.

Sure, maybe some of the owners of these huge media/music conglomerates may be in some group running things, but the artists are pawns the same as us.

Invisible Humorist

PeniSwet
We could debate for years on what religion is right or wrong. Or whether or not it's even real for that matter. No one is ever gonna be on the same page about this, so I mean. What's the point? Besides, everyone deserves respect. Everyone's beliefs should not influence the way you treat them.

no..its a religion forum
We all worship the R.A.P. gods. Thats why its a rule for us to spit one verse from tupac each sunday and act ignorant the other days. God forsake those who want to listen to things most people don't know

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
GhostlyMark
PeniSwet

no..its a religion forum
We all worship the R.A.P. gods. Thats why its a rule for us to spit one verse from tupac each sunday and act ignorant the other days. God forsake those who want to listen to things most people don't know

Oh that's right. My bad. I remember now, cause somebody did "Dear Mama" last Sunday.

Aged Sex Symbol

ember scarlet rose
What is wrong with worshiping the devil?

What's the difference between worshiping the devil or any other god/otherworldly being?

How many lies does the devil tell in the bible?

Last I checked, God did most of the killing in the bible. And if he didn't do it he told someone or a group of people to do it.

Aged Sex Symbol

gumball21
well, as far as i know..my friend also tells me those artists were illuminati, as well as lady gaga.. sometimes they appear symbols of it on their music video..
All the symbols people associate with the Illuminati are often ones that were in empires of days long past.

Ancient Egyptian symbols are commonly referred to as illuminati.

But Why? You mean someone can't rock a pyramid because they like pyramids or ancient egyptian culture and artifacts and s**t?

That's the silly thing about it. There is no specific Illuminati symbol that belongs ONLY to the illuminati.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff