Welcome to Gaia! ::

Irving Lorenzo...Going To Jail?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 26, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

I refuse to believe it. Anyways the rap mainstream audience is too fickle, they jump ship whenever someone new comes out.
Someone new needs to take out 50...someone like Hussein Fatal.
HussainFatal
I refuse to believe it. Anyways the rap mainstream audience is too fickle, they jump ship whenever someone new comes out.

I know. That's what I mean when I said "Ja lost." I ain't hatin' on the guy...to me Ja is an excellent MC. However, 50 has support from a lot of G-Unit fans. Obviously, his sorry a** won. I'm sorry, facts are facts.
KofDogg
HussainFatal

I know. That's what I mean when I said "Ja lost." I ain't hatin' on the guy...to me Ja is an excellent MC. However, 50 has support from a lot of G-Unit fans. Obviously, his sorry a** won. I'm sorry, facts are facts.
True, true.
Im going...Koff have you ever heard Fatal rhyme?
Hussein Fatal is f---ing sick. He came out of jail 2 years ago.
HussainFatal

of course I heard Fatal rhyme. I HAVE 2Pac albums (i.e. Better Dayz; Makaveli). Fatal is sick and hell yes he can crush 50. However, 50 is the media's b*tch...so that's why Fatal will never be appreciated by anyone except true hip hop heads.
KofDogg
HussainFatal

of course I heard Fatal rhyme. I HAVE 2Pac albums (i.e. Better Dayz; Makaveli). Fatal is sick and hell yes he can crush 50. However, 50 is the media's b*tch...so that's why Fatal will never be appreciated by anyone except true hip hop heads.
Suppose Fatal goes to Murder Inc? Do you think people will respect him?
Peace Fatal
Obviously Fatal needs the media credibility to permanently crush 50 Cent.
KofDogg
Peace Fatal
Aight lata Dogg.
HussainFatal
KofDogg
HussainFatal

Suppose Fatal goes to Murder Inc? Do you think people will respect him?

if the INC survives the trials they are going through....maybe. It can't be guaranteed. He would have to come out with a track to aim for both the streets and MTV fanatics.
50 a b***h, Ja Rule got his Blood ***** Hussein supporting him, Fatal had him shook cuz Fatal use to pop off with 2Pac, so he jealous and go gets Game on his side. He gassin himself up, like whatever Ja can do, I can do too. Wasnt he just talkin s**t about love songs? Now you gonna go do them?

50 Cent is a ******** wannabe Ja Rule. Recently this b***h said he would start doing songs with women. What...its okay for him to do...but not Ja? "I would sign Ja Rule to my label after I destroy his label..."What type of s**t is that? This oversized fagturd disgusts me, he's in love with Ja, such a damn hyprocrite.

50 Cent is the lowest, most pathetic rapper in the history of man. G-Unit is a lame a** wannabe version of Murder Inc, they will never have the street ties nor the coke sales. Wack a** homosexual a** Boyd Banks and snitch a** 40 Cent.
HussainFatal
50 a b***h, Ja Rule got his Blood ***** Hussein supporting him, Fatal had him shook cuz Fatal use to pop off with 2Pac, so he jealous and go gets Game on his side. He gassin himself up, like whatever Ja can do, I can do too. Wasnt he just talkin s**t about love songs? Now you gonna go do them? 50 Cent is a ******** wannabe Ja Rule. Recently this b***h said he would start doing songs with women. What...its okay for him to do...but not Ja? "I would sign Ja Rule to my label after I destroy his label..."What type of s**t is that? This oversized fagturd disgusts me, he's in love with Ja, such a damn hyprocrite. 50 Cent is the lowest, most pathetic rapper in the history of man. G-Unit is a lame a** wannabe version of Murder Inc, they will never have the street ties nor the coke sales. Wack a** homosexual a** Boyd Banks and snitch a** 40 Cent.

I'll never know what the hell makes G-Unit tick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff