12,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Revolutionary Justice
CassxHadley
YaoiIsDelicious
CassxHadley
Immortal Technique is an average rapper who juss so happens to keep up on current events, he may be a better writer than some but he is really nothin special. For someone who hates main stream rappers who rap bout how awesome they are, he still maintains a pretty high opinion of himself. he is juss looking for attention and praise by touching your heart and making you think that he made you think when he really juss rhymed an article you could pull up on google. I went through a phase with him, only song worth listening to is Dance With The Devil. a lil harsh.. but true.

Hmm... and what do other rappers rap about? Just cause you can look up on google what events he's rapping about, doesn't mean he's bad. He's just rapping about real events - which I like. Compared to what others rap about: Going to the club - woopee, grow up. Bitches and hoes - yes, we know you think with your p***s. AND Money money money - everyone wants it, what's new?
I don't really care how high one thinks himself as a rapper, I'm not listening to him for his ego. I know he's not the most talented rapper there is, but that's not the point. I like his music because he's wrapping about real s**t. I also enjoy the way it sounds but that's not nearly as important as the lyrics, for me. And you can't deny his intelligent play on words and rhymes.

first of all, he uses a lot of similies, but not really so much wordplay, n even then it is allll based off political s**t WHICH gets ******** boring n monotonous. Second, i never said i liked rap bout money n hoes, i prefer rappers who rap about s**t they ACTUALLY have seen or experienced, not news articles and conspiracy theories. third, His rhymes do rhyme, but they are far from advanced, n juss cause you use big words does not make the rhyme itself "intelligent"... Also its not the fact that i could look them up on google, its more the copy/paste style of presenting them. I'm not saying you can't enjoy, im juss stating that I do not enjoy him and my reasons why, you are obviously (like him) a very self-righteous person seeing how your getting all butt hurt about an opinion.
OH, and other rappers rap about love, THEIR OWN stories, their struggles, their flaws (which from what Immortal Technique raps im guessing he has none), personal losses, and yes money n hoes because that is what is real to them. Sorry everyone isn't an anti-government, anti-conformist, anti-everything, hermit with no positive thoughts on anything but themselves.

I'm confused by this. What do you mean he has a "copy/paste" style of presenting things. And maybe you don't listen to much Immortal Technique because he does have some love type songs, and just look at his most famous song Dance with the Devil. Not really political is it?

Thank you. This is what I was gonna say. Immortal Technique also raps about his personal experiences, his love life, about getting out of jail and seeing his girl, his struggles with getting his music out there, and more. It's not all political. And I'm not butt hurt about you not liking Immortal Technique, I just think your reasoning really is only "he sounds full of himself (like every other rapper)" and "he's depressing (because he talks about intelligent subjects like what's going on in the real world)" I may be an anti-government and anti-conformist, but I'd rather be that than a tool.
Revolutionary Justice
CassxHadley
YaoiIsDelicious
CassxHadley
Immortal Technique is an average rapper who juss so happens to keep up on current events, he may be a better writer than some but he is really nothin special. For someone who hates main stream rappers who rap bout how awesome they are, he still maintains a pretty high opinion of himself. he is juss looking for attention and praise by touching your heart and making you think that he made you think when he really juss rhymed an article you could pull up on google. I went through a phase with him, only song worth listening to is Dance With The Devil. a lil harsh.. but true.

Hmm... and what do other rappers rap about? Just cause you can look up on google what events he's rapping about, doesn't mean he's bad. He's just rapping about real events - which I like. Compared to what others rap about: Going to the club - woopee, grow up. Bitches and hoes - yes, we know you think with your p***s. AND Money money money - everyone wants it, what's new?
I don't really care how high one thinks himself as a rapper, I'm not listening to him for his ego. I know he's not the most talented rapper there is, but that's not the point. I like his music because he's wrapping about real s**t. I also enjoy the way it sounds but that's not nearly as important as the lyrics, for me. And you can't deny his intelligent play on words and rhymes.

first of all, he uses a lot of similies, but not really so much wordplay, n even then it is allll based off political s**t WHICH gets ******** boring n monotonous. Second, i never said i liked rap bout money n hoes, i prefer rappers who rap about s**t they ACTUALLY have seen or experienced, not news articles and conspiracy theories. third, His rhymes do rhyme, but they are far from advanced, n juss cause you use big words does not make the rhyme itself "intelligent"... Also its not the fact that i could look them up on google, its more the copy/paste style of presenting them. I'm not saying you can't enjoy, im juss stating that I do not enjoy him and my reasons why, you are obviously (like him) a very self-righteous person seeing how your getting all butt hurt about an opinion.
OH, and other rappers rap about love, THEIR OWN stories, their struggles, their flaws (which from what Immortal Technique raps im guessing he has none), personal losses, and yes money n hoes because that is what is real to them. Sorry everyone isn't an anti-government, anti-conformist, anti-everything, hermit with no positive thoughts on anything but themselves.

I'm confused by this. What do you mean he has a "copy/paste" style of presenting things. And maybe you don't listen to much Immortal Technique because he does have some love type songs, and just look at his most famous song Dance with the Devil. Not really political is it?

I mean that he does not really convey himself in his songs, he is basically a rapping newsreporter and shows no creativity in those songs (excluding Peruvian Cocaine, which i liked the idea of doing it from their point of view) and also i did at one point listen to plenty Immortal Technique and know he does love songs but those are a minority. And i mentioned earlier that Dance With The Devil is the only song i find enjoyable although his flow was weak at certain points. and i am not a tool for having this opinion, i feel bad for you so-called "anti-conformists" with your conspiracy theories and sticks up your asses... you must have a complex of some sort, and are obsessed with making sure you stick out, so enjoy your (self-inflicted) "miserable" life.
YaoiIsDelicious
Revolutionary Justice
CassxHadley
YaoiIsDelicious
CassxHadley

Thank you. This is what I was gonna say. Immortal Technique also raps about his personal experiences, his love life, about getting out of jail and seeing his girl, his struggles with getting his music out there, and more. It's not all political. And I'm not butt hurt about you not liking Immortal Technique, I just think your reasoning really is only "he sounds full of himself (like every other rapper)" and "he's depressing (because he talks about intelligent subjects like what's going on in the real world)" I may be an anti-government and anti-conformist, but I'd rather be that than a tool.

I have no problem with depressing music i just do not respect his style nor him as a person. he is a self-righteous wack rapper with a very low sense of creativity. ALSO, in his songs of "struggle", he does not really convey a struggle, its more like him bragging bout how he wont sell out (which i have no problem with) but dont try to pull that off as him rapping about struggles.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

IT is very wack, I have to change songs when he pops up on them

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
CassxHadley
Revolutionary Justice
CassxHadley
YaoiIsDelicious
CassxHadley

I mean that he does not really convey himself in his songs, he is basically a rapping newsreporter and shows no creativity in those songs (excluding Peruvian Cocaine, which i liked the idea of doing it from their point of view) and also i did at one point listen to plenty Immortal Technique and know he does love songs but those are a minority. And i mentioned earlier that Dance With The Devil is the only song i find enjoyable although his flow was weak at certain points. and i am not a tool for having this opinion, i feel bad for you so-called "anti-conformists" with your conspiracy theories and sticks up your asses... you must have a complex of some sort, and are obsessed with making sure you stick out, so enjoy your (self-inflicted) "miserable" life.

Woah, calm down there buddy. First of all I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I recognize that some of what he's talking about is conspiracy theory type stuff like The Cause of Death. But then there's songs like the 4th Branch where the politics of it are not really conspiratorial. He's talking about real things(And whether he is creative or not in songs like that is not up to me, but I'll say that songs like the 4th Branch and Harlem Streets are awesome). I'm not even a huge major fan, there's a lot of stuff by him that I don't like but I just thought your critique was weird. But I think he really does convey himself in his songs, he's a young black/latino dude who is pissed off about the world around him and he says a lot about that. That's what he is, I don't see that as a fair critique of him. Maybe you don't like political music and find it boring, but some people do like it, and some people express themselves through political music because they're political beings.
Go listen to ras kass instead
kvlt weeners
Immortal Technique is incredibly boring to me. "Look how deep I am guys!!! What is music quality?"

Anyway, check out Gang Starr for intelligent lyrics AND great music
Needs more loose, completely random conspiracy claims.
Revolutionary Justice
CassxHadley
Revolutionary Justice
CassxHadley
YaoiIsDelicious
CassxHadley

Woah, calm down there buddy. First of all I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I recognize that some of what he's talking about is conspiracy theory type stuff like The Cause of Death. But then there's songs like the 4th Branch where the politics of it are not really conspiratorial. He's talking about real things(And whether he is creative or not in songs like that is not up to me, but I'll say that songs like the 4th Branch and Harlem Streets are awesome). I'm not even a huge major fan, there's a lot of stuff by him that I don't like but I just thought your critique was weird. But I think he really does convey himself in his songs, he's a young black/latino dude who is pissed off about the world around him and he says a lot about that. That's what he is, I don't see that as a fair critique of him. Maybe you don't like political music and find it boring, but some people do like it, and some people express themselves through political music because they're political beings.

I was talking to the other chic who was calling herself a conspiracy theorist. N i dont mind political music, im a big System of a Down fan, i juss think he's not all that great or doing anything noteworthy. And i undestand some people sre really into politics, but if you express yourself through politically anti-government music OTHER PEOPLE MADE, then your really not only using the government you hate to represent yourself, but someone elses opinions you adopted about that government, so i wouldnt really call that a political being. also i never said all of his songs were conspiracy theories? that other girls the one who was using those conspiracy songs as representation.

Bashful Streaker

12,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Revolutionary Justice
CassxHadley
Revolutionary Justice
CassxHadley
YaoiIsDelicious
CassxHadley

^
And I'm not a "conspiracy theorist" I said I'm a "little bit of a conspiracy theorist" I don't believe every conspiracy. I DO believe the government is ******** us, and that is not really a conspiracy theory anymore... it's true and wide known knowledge. I also believe 9-11 was an inside job. And a couple more. I, however, don't believe in a lot of conspiracy theories either - like chem trails, and such.
And I'm not expressing myself through his music. I'm listening to it because he raps about the s**t I believe in. I enjoy the truth. Ignorance isn't bliss so I blast that s**t on my stereo. I wouldn't even call myself a political being, hell... I'm 20 and I don't vote. That doesn't mean I can't listen and enjoy his music because I like his points.
And absolutely none of my opinions about the government came from Immortal Technique. Why do you stretch what I'm saying to ridiculous degrees? When all I do is disagree with your opinion of him and I'm giving the reasons why. It's not that big a deal.
I know Immoral Technique isn't the most talented person ever. And his faults as a person doesn't change my opinion about his music. He is one of the only rappers I can enjoy. I also enjoy System of a Down. I like metal/rock more than rap even.
YaoiIsDelicious
Revolutionary Justice
CassxHadley
Revolutionary Justice
CassxHadley

^
And I'm not a "conspiracy theorist" I said I'm a "little bit of a conspiracy theorist" I don't believe every conspiracy. I DO believe the government is ******** us, and that is not really a conspiracy theory anymore... it's true and wide known knowledge. I also believe 9-11 was an inside job. And a couple more. I, however, don't believe in a lot of conspiracy theories either - like chem trails, and such.
And I'm not expressing myself through his music. I'm listening to it because he raps about the s**t I believe in. I enjoy the truth. Ignorance isn't bliss so I blast that s**t on my stereo. I wouldn't even call myself a political being, hell... I'm 20 and I don't vote. That doesn't mean I can't listen and enjoy his music because I like his points.
And absolutely none of my opinions about the government came from Immortal Technique. Why do you stretch what I'm saying to ridiculous degrees? When all I do is disagree with your opinion of him and I'm giving the reasons why. It's not that big a deal.
I know Immoral Technique isn't the most talented person ever. And his faults as a person doesn't change my opinion about his music. He is one of the only rappers I can enjoy. I also enjoy System of a Down. I like metal/rock more than rap even.

I never said you couldnt enjoy him, i explained why i don't. You are the one who brought personal aspects into this. So go enjoy your nut-hop, and enjoy worrying over every little thing wrong with the world smile i am well versed in a lot of what he raps about, and more and can honestly say ignorance is bliss pertaining to certain aspects, you'll neverr be as happy and careless as you were when you were an ignorant child.

Bashful Streaker

12,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
CassxHadley
YaoiIsDelicious
Revolutionary Justice
CassxHadley
Revolutionary Justice
CassxHadley

^

I never said you couldnt enjoy him, i explained why i don't. You are the one who brought personal aspects into this. So go enjoy your nut-hop, and enjoy worrying over every little thing wrong with the world smile i am well versed in a lot of what he raps about, and more and can honestly say ignorance is bliss pertaining to certain aspects, you'll neverr be as happy and careless as you were when you were an ignorant child.

I don't worry, I can handle reality... unlike you. Knowledge is power, my friend. And you'll be powerless when s**t goes down. smile So enjoy your ignorance and childish ways. There is a reason we "grow up". smile
YaoiIsDelicious
CassxHadley
YaoiIsDelicious
Revolutionary Justice
CassxHadley

^

I don't worry, I can handle reality... unlike you. Knowledge is power, my friend. And you'll be powerless when s**t goes down. smile So enjoy your ignorance and childish ways. There is a reason we "grow up". smile

i can handle reality quite well, i was juss stating that ignorance really is bliss. i am well educated so i can appreciate the saying instead of acting like a real "rebel". you need to get over yourself.
He's horrible, please get off his d**k before you fall off his big a** soap box and die of retardation.

Aged Sex Symbol

YaoiIsDelicious
And I'd like some recommendations of rappers like him. You know, the ones that talk about more than just bit.ches and hoes. You know, the ones who talk about the REAL world and what's currently going on in it. neutral

What world do you live in that bitches and hoes aren't an occurrence?

Is there a space in time when wanting/needing/having money is not in effect in the "real world?"

What about violence? You ain't never wanted to smack a *****? Does this not happen in the "real world?"

You know why I don't listen to immortal technique? Cause I could give two ******** that the white European power structure that exists in the western world keeps people down.

I don't understand the point of being a complete "conscious" rapper or whatever you wanna label him as. People always talk about "WELL YOU GOTTA SPREAD KNOWLEDGE"

Niggas been knowing this s**t. Maybe not in details, but niggas know.

And I have to ask you.. if somebody was gonna kick knowledge.

Would you rather have them tell you a bunch of "THE GOVT IS OUT TO GET YOU" s**t

Or would you rather have them educate your a** as to how to turn a profit out of some s**t while not getting your head blown off or getting tricked out of your cash be it legal or illegal?

What's a more pressing concern to you?

Aged Sex Symbol

YaoiIsDelicious
"When s**t goes down."

When s**t goes down what exactly would you DO?

Do you have survival skills? Did IT teach you those? Did he teach you how to hide in a cave while roasting beans with a fire you made from some dry sticks or some s**t? Did he teach you how to properly hold a gun and shoot a target? Hunt game? Fish? Some s**t you would need to do if you were on the run? Forge documents well enough not to be discovered?

What pertinent information do you learn from him?

Did he teach you how to get money, get a passport, leave the country and become a citizen of another one and acquire a passport that would allow you to travel more places with fewer problems? Did he teach you how to diversify your investments and your hustles?

--- No he probably just told you they poison your water to control your mind.

Well great... LOOK BEHIND YOU THERE'S THE ILLUMINATI!

What would you do if there were black helicopters in your neighborhood rounding up people? What would your dumbass do? Grab a gun? Do you even own one? Let alone a license for one? Who are you going to shoot? There's a force of people outside ready to take your a** dead or alive.

So what is all this "knowledge" you're getting from him doing for you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff