Welcome to Gaia! ::

judydabigbooty
heart SHADY RECORDS heart

GAY.......that whole record label are some WANKSTA a** ppl
Shady Or Rocafella.

If in Shady

Daily Quote: Get the ******** away from me Fiddy!
A record company that wouldnt try to tell me what and what not to write and what to wear and all that crap.
Seeta
A record company that wouldnt try to tell me what and what not to write and what to wear and all that crap.
yes!!!!
Seeta

Def Jux 3nodding

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
if anything i would put the underground in notice by writing real lyrics with mainstream beats but that s**t is easier said than done.
I never gave a ******** about record lables, but if I wanted to, It would be whatever the one Atmosphere's signed under xp
Blackground
shady or rocafella
Either Solesides Records, Star Trak records, Psychopathic Records, or Uncle Howie. Solesides is a West Coast label that has dope lyricists, Star Trak is probably one of the most creative and innovative labels out there today, Psychopathic has one of the(if not the most) loyal fanbases out there, and Uncle Howie has many a top notch lyricist on it's label.
Errm probably G-Unit or Aftermath why? Straight up they got the most money, thhey wont tell me what to do. But. They have too many artists on the shelf right now.

So ermmm Diplomat/Koch or Def Jam.

PS. I in no way lenjoy or endorse any music that comes from the G-Unit/Interscope label.

Vote in the battle:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3603018&start=675
Star Track
I'll go double R for life.
Big_tigger
if u could get signed to any label what would it be o.o?
I doubt I could get signed, butI'd go for Psychopathic Records..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff