Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hates a strong word.....

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*cough cough* Two chains, Kevin Gates, Lil wayne, Boosie, 50 cent, *cough cough*

Familiar Member

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
You fudging Whoree
*cough cough* Two chains, Kevin Gates, Lil wayne, Boosie, 50 cent, *cough cough*

Horrible.

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
RebellionWars
You fudging Whoree

Horrible.
Mhm.

Precious Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
RebellionWars
Can you find something better to talk about except calling us your bitches and telling us to suck your d**k? I mean, you have no lives. They talk about how they make all this money and get all these big booty bitches. Stfu. Stop talking about booty, p***y, and learn other vocabulary besides the "n".
I mean I am never going to associate with a a*****e who tells women to suck their d**k and to ride them. There are a hundred things to talk about instead of a bunch of loose girls giving you head. Piss off.

So basically you hate every male rapper? XD blaugh

Witty Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
*Sigh*...

'Bitches gon be bitches
Hoes gon be hoes
Ops gon be Ops
Thots gon be Thots...."

Niggas need to stop getting all butt-hurt about a stubborn a** girl
If she wanted to do something about it she would've done it by now...

kay bye...

Familiar Member

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I_ate_your_brownie
*Sigh*...

'Bitches gon be bitches
Hoes gon be hoes
Ops gon be Ops
Thots gon be Thots...."

kay bye...

I can't believe you can't get over it. What makes me stubborn? The fact that I am a feminist, lol. Nice.

Familiar Member

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I_ate_your_brownie
*Sigh*...

'Bitches gon be bitches
Hoes gon be hoes
Ops gon be Ops
Thots gon be Thots...."

kay bye...

And this is building me up. I'll start off by stating my opinion which everyone takes so negatively and build it up to a higher position.

Witty Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
RebellionWars
I_ate_your_brownie
*Sigh*...

'Bitches gon be bitches
Hoes gon be hoes
Ops gon be Ops
Thots gon be Thots...."

kay bye...

And this is building me up. I'll start off by stating my opinion which everyone takes so negatively and build it up to a higher position.

I'm not against your opinion in any form or way. I'm against the fact that people don't know how to stop when needed to... not just you there are several people who do it. No one knows how to see both sides of the opinion and be open minded and that s**t is stupid... you said what you had to say and they said what they had to say. you aren't helping the cause and neither are they. No offense to anyone but... c'mon son rolleyes

Familiar Member

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I_ate_your_brownie
RebellionWars
I_ate_your_brownie
*Sigh*...

'Bitches gon be bitches
Hoes gon be hoes
Ops gon be Ops
Thots gon be Thots...."

kay bye...

I'm not against your opinion in any form or way. I'm against the fact that people don't know how to stop when needed to... not just you there are several people who do it. No one knows how to see both sides of the opinion and be open minded and that s**t is stupid... you said what you had to say and they said what they had to say. you aren't helping the cause and neither are they. No offense to anyone but... c'mon son rolleyes

Please don't call me your son because I am not your son; I am a female,btw. But yes, I do agree with you that we arguing with each other isn't helping anything but I am going to call people names who want to call me names back, simple as that. But back to the point, I honestly can't see why calling females bitches and telling them to suck your d**k (they think it's alright; their point of view) is even right. You know? I need some kind of proof that what their saying is right.

Witty Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
RebellionWars
I_ate_your_brownie
RebellionWars
I_ate_your_brownie
*Sigh*...

'Bitches gon be bitches
Hoes gon be hoes
Ops gon be Ops
Thots gon be Thots...."

kay bye...

Please don't call me your son because I am not your son; I am a female,btw. But yes, I do agree with you that we arguing with each other isn't helping anything but I am going to call people names who want to call me names back, simple as that. But back to the point, I honestly can't see why calling females bitches and telling them to suck your d**k (they think it's alright; their point of view) is even right. You know? I need some kind of proof that what their saying is right.

Lol I tend to call people son... not for literal terms
I understand but the women they are calling bitches are usually women who "ask for it" and "enjoy it" and they portray themselves to be hoes basically.

Familiar Member

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I_ate_your_brownie
RebellionWars
I_ate_your_brownie
RebellionWars
I_ate_your_brownie
*Sigh*...

'Bitches gon be bitches
Hoes gon be hoes
Ops gon be Ops
Thots gon be Thots...."

kay bye...

Lol I tend to call people son... not for literal terms
I understand but the women they are calling bitches are usually women who "ask for it" and "enjoy it" and they portray themselves to be hoes basically.

It's still not right. Women like that don't need to be paid any attention to and need to be ignored.
Can we not pigeonhole an entire genre? There are male rappers that don't degrade women and there are also female rappers that do.

Familiar Member

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
[.Ikki.]
Can we not pigeonhole an entire genre? There are male rappers that don't degrade women and there are also female rappers that do.

Did I say all, no? I said about majority of males talk disgusting like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games