Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Rokushiki Roshin
Sure would love a thread, one that doesn't have pages on pages of bashing posters, ya know? there could be a more positive approach everyone can use when talking to someone. -shrug-
It's the internet, it doesn't work that way.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

stay-ocean-minded
Phlyarologist
stay-ocean-minded
European women are far too easy. Of course they would give their selves away to a foreigner.

Holy s**t, you're ignorant. You know European women enough to say with unwavering confidence that they're easy, huh? How you gonna sit here bitching about niggas generalizing bitches and then contradict your point by doing the same s**t? Better yet, how you gonna whine about women being degraded and then degrade them yourself? How the ******** you even gettin' mad about dudes talking about wanting to get p***y anyway? If hoes are willing to give that s**t away to a homie with guap that's their prerogative, son. It's not like a lot of well-known female rappers don't advocate the image, yo. You should send VERY SRS letters to Minaj and all of those cunts and see if they give a single ******** instead.

Stfu, it was a joke and you fell in for the stereotype.
Obvious backpedal attempt is obvious.

You COULD try going back and editing all your posts, but since they were already quoted and you can't fix them, you're kinda s**t Outta Luck.

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Doc Dee
stay-ocean-minded
Phlyarologist
stay-ocean-minded
European women are far too easy. Of course they would give their selves away to a foreigner.

Holy s**t, you're ignorant. You know European women enough to say with unwavering confidence that they're easy, huh? How you gonna sit here bitching about niggas generalizing bitches and then contradict your point by doing the same s**t? Better yet, how you gonna whine about women being degraded and then degrade them yourself? How the ******** you even gettin' mad about dudes talking about wanting to get p***y anyway? If hoes are willing to give that s**t away to a homie with guap that's their prerogative, son. It's not like a lot of well-known female rappers don't advocate the image, yo. You should send VERY SRS letters to Minaj and all of those cunts and see if they give a single ******** instead.

You COULD try going back and editing all your posts, but since they were already quoted and you can't fix them, you're kinda s**t Outta Luck.

I'm being serious, I was kidding. And I won't. It just proves stereotypes should be here. lol
stay-ocean-minded
Doc Dee
stay-ocean-minded
Phlyarologist
stay-ocean-minded

I'm being serious, I was kidding. And I won't. It just proves stereotypes should be here. lol

Including stereotyping women as d**k puppets, I agree.

Invisible Humorist

Phlyarologist
stay-ocean-minded
Doc Dee
stay-ocean-minded
Phlyarologist
stay-ocean-minded

Including stereotyping women as d**k puppets, I agree.

lol

Liberal Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
RebellionWars
Can you find something better to talk about except calling us your bitches and telling us to suck your d**k? I mean, you have no lives. They talk about how they make all this money and get all these big booty bitches. Stfu. Stop talking about booty, p***y, and learn other vocabulary besides the "n".
I mean I am never going to associate with a a*****e who tells women to suck their d**k and to ride them. There are a hundred things to talk about instead of a bunch of loose girls giving you head. Piss off.

well if that's how you feel you can give my music a try. its pretty much the opposite of everything you just described

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Lycan_Gard
RebellionWars
Can you find something better to talk about except calling us your bitches and telling us to suck your d**k? I mean, you have no lives. They talk about how they make all this money and get all these big booty bitches. Stfu. Stop talking about booty, p***y, and learn other vocabulary besides the "n".
I mean I am never going to associate with a a*****e who tells women to suck their d**k and to ride them. There are a hundred things to talk about instead of a bunch of loose girls giving you head. Piss off.

well if that's how you feel you can give my music a try. its pretty much the opposite of everything you just described

Eh, I like the cover but there is something weird about your voice.
RebellionWars
Lycan_Gard
RebellionWars

thats cool everybody has their own opinion

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Lycan_Gard
RebellionWars
Lycan_Gard
RebellionWars

No, I really think there is. Did you alter your voice?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

RebellionWars
Lycan_Gard
RebellionWars
Lycan_Gard
RebellionWars

b***h GO SUCK A d**k
RebellionWars
Lycan_Gard
RebellionWars
Lycan_Gard
RebellionWars

nothing outside of the normal vocal editing (Eq Compression, De esser) but no special effects or anything

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Doc Dee
RebellionWars
Lycan_Gard
RebellionWars
Lycan_Gard
RebellionWars

b***h GO SUCK A d**k

Why?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

RebellionWars
Doc Dee
RebellionWars
Lycan_Gard
RebellionWars

b***h GO SUCK A d**k

Why?
keep your mouth and hands occupied

so you stop acting like a female Shenco, so hardheaded

EDIT: hah, "female Shenco," talk about redundant

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Doc Dee
RebellionWars
Doc Dee
RebellionWars
Lycan_Gard
RebellionWars

b***h GO SUCK A d**k

Why?
keep your mouth and hands occupied

so you stop acting like a female Shenco, so hardheaded

EDIT: hah, "female Shenco," talk about redundant

Can tell if you are being serious....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers