Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

do you like them?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on October 21, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Who in here likes Hyroglphics? Any body?

that fantisy island song is dope! Who in here agrees?
NO WaYZZZZ i LUvZ tEhH URsHEr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!1!1!11111 heart heart heart
triforceseeker89
NO WaYZZZZ i LUvZ tEhH URsHEr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!1!1!11111 heart heart heart

DItTo FeRZ MEhS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!one11!!!oneONNEe111!!
triforceseeker89

ushers the worst singer ever not to menchin rapper and I said Hyroglyphics!!! Big dif. pay attention!
lunar_wolfgurl_satora
triforceseeker89

ushers the worst singer ever not to menchin rapper and I said Hyroglyphics!!! Big dif. pay attention!

gonk my god, it was sacracm, yes I do like the Hyroglyphics, they are quite dope xp
It's Hieroglyphics.

"No Nuts" is just so sick.....*listens* whee
Yes they're pretty cool..

some stupid kid talked about them in school and then i lost more interest in them..lol..

but thats cool to see some underground fans..

biggrin
Wow, this thread is hiero-lyphic, just casually peppered with love, I give this thread an A plus.

*shuts up*
greenmeenee
Wow, this thread is hiero-lyphic, just casually peppered with love, I give this thread an A plus.

*shuts up*

xd
greenmeenee

*shuts up*

I'll give you an A+++*,~ (winks at him and tells him to follow her.)pm me*,~
lunar_wolfgurl_satora
greenmeenee

*shuts up*

He's mine, b***h.
Guy_Friday
lunar_wolfgurl_satora
greenmeenee

*shuts up*

He's mine, b***h.

LMFBAO
lunar_wolfgurl_satora
greenmeenee

*shuts up*

domokun xp heart xp
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I want to just say that I'm down with the Hiro crew.

Other then that, "Fantasy Island" is indeed a good one, as well "Powers That Be", and the mixing in "Classic"
Guy_Friday
lunar_wolfgurl_satora
greenmeenee

*shuts up*

He's mine, b***h.

BACK OFF WHITY!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items