Welcome to Gaia! ::

If Wu-Tang is forever?

Belittling's Waifu

Tipsy Loiterer

8,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Cause Lil Wayne's still allowed to be a blood and Young Thug's still allowed to wear dresses.
Well I guess that settles it then.
idk i'll just be happy if drake, lil wayne, 2chainz and whatever ******** else pieces of s**t there are get shot and let the rappers who actually have real talent work

Belittling's Waifu

Tipsy Loiterer

8,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
pumkip
idk i'll just be happy if drake, lil wayne, 2chainz and whatever ******** else pieces of s**t there are get shot and let the rappers who actually have real talent work

Drake got a grammy and Lil Wayne as much as a piece of s**t he is currently was a respectable artist during like '03 - '09. 2Chainz isn't meant to be taken serious at any point in time and fits into that league of niggas like Chief Keef, Gucci Mane, Lil Jon, etc. where the beat and flow works better than the actual lyrics.

Wheezing Smoker

and that's why i don't listen to anything that's on the public radio, there's plenty of underground rappers in my neighborhood who prove that hip hop is alive and kickin...but none of them have the look or would get airtime unless its college radio or self-promo.

OG Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hip Hop Is Dead because Nas said so
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff