1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
DOES ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS ACRONYM HERE
IS s**t THIS DIFFERENT HERE REALLY?!?!

also lets discuss ab soul, what are you thoughts

and the weeknd just to throw in some r&b

BUT YO HHF UNITE??!?!?!?!?!? ANY HHF OLD HEADS HERE STILL?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

1.) who are you

2.) ******** ab soul

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Doc Dee
1.) who are you

2.) ******** ab soul
does the name "Electric Relaxation" mean anything to you?
and ******** you!
I know this GUY. Freeflow vet and what not.
whats good electric

and yeah, i dont find ab soul too terribly impressive JUST SAYIN

Tipsy Sex Symbol

I vaguely remember you, but not really.

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sushi~X
I know this GUY. Freeflow vet and what not.

oh man i recognize your name so hard, but bear with me it's been 7-8 years since i even touched the music forums

glad to see people still here, hhf was the spot back in the day

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Na Mastero
whats good electric

and yeah, i dont find ab soul too terribly impressive JUST SAYIN

goddammit EL MASTERO wassup
been a while

and nah nah i respect it. hes personally my top 3 because of control system. related the ******** to a lot of s**t he said. that s**t hit me like a ton of bricks, especially book of soul.

def can't say he's the greatest out now, but i can say he is one of the most intelligent and doesn't flaunt at all. he's as real as he can be with the fame and skill that he does have. can't say that man is unskilled and i know you arent

at the same time i like drake and i know it's probably the unpopular opinion here, but (again) i relate the ******** out of him.

tl;dr i base my favourite rappers on mostly on how much i relate to it, and understand if people disagree.

lmfao remember cap cussa
where he been
raj is what you need
tl;dr i base my favourite rappers on mostly on how much i relate to it, and understand if people disagree

Yeah man, I'm pretty sure all of us have those artists that you just connect with on a personal level. It's kinda why I like those Definitive Jux cats so much, cuz it's like they're always strugglin for cash and remaining away from the "system" and s**t, which pretty much describes my life xd
HHF? Uhh Hunter Hearst Failure? Hot Horny Femmes? Nah I got it, Hardcore Hipster Faggots? No? Really? Hip-hop Forum? Oh ok.

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Shenco
HHF? Uhh Hunter Hearst Failure? Hot Horny Femmes? Nah I got it, Hardcore Hipster Faggots? No? Really? Hip-hop Forum? Oh ok.

LMFAO back then we were the hardcore hipster faggots before that was even a thing tho

hiphopsters

raj is what you need
Shenco

LMFAO back then we were the hardcore hipster faggots before that was even a thing tho

hiphopsters

********]
Don't beat yourself up too much man. We all gotta go through "those" phases in life

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Shenco
raj is what you need
Shenco

hiphopsters

********]
Don't beat yourself up too much man. We all gotta go through "those" phases in life
now i feel like my nails are too pretty to go cratedigging or something. i miss the old hhf hahah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff