Welcome to Gaia! ::

chop off you balls, and walk around like a dike lmao priceless
SidittyKitty
Ahhh s**t bloo jus threw it the ******** back.

sorryz but i had to idgaf remixed!

Dapper Dabbler

Desperado bloo
2TPO
Desperado bloo
2TPO
Desperado bloo
lolol, it kind of sounds like i said mythical ramen
I need to drop something real quick. The last time I recorded, the audio couldn't be read. And before that, my mic was crap. Doc's heard it though. It's only singing.

i want to hear it surprised

yeah, my mic's crap too (obviously, lol) i keep saying i'm gonna get a better one but yea lol

i keep looking around for the best deal ninja
I need to re-record it because for some reason Doc was the only person who was able to hear it. Another or others who I sent it to weren't able to hear it because of the file format. And for about 2 minutes, it shouldn't be below 300k. Right? Plus I wanna do right by this recording since that prior one was a draft and I wanted to layer other vocals as background music. My only gripe is that I'm limited to two octives, singing wise.

300kb? the ********, did you record with one of these? xd v

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i miss mine emo
Audacity. But I didn't export the file right. And the other person who could not hear it was using a Mac.

Dapper Dabbler

Tre Merit
SidittyKitty

Would you believe that I saw this coming?
lmao ikr, and try mixcraft 5, thats what i uses, you got to get use to it, its pretty simple and really good, i been useing it for about 3 years now

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Tre Merit
lmao ikr, and try mixcraft 5, thats what i uses, you got to get use to it, its pretty simple and really good, i been useing it for about 3 years now
My dad uses that s**t too.

But he's run out of built-in loops to use.

2TPO
download the trial version of adobe audition 5.5, install it, but don't run it. I can hook you with a crack.
2TPO
Tre Merit
SidittyKitty

yes, because he said it was.

@ tre - nice.
SidittyKitty
2TPO
Tre Merit
SidittyKitty

yes, because he said it was.

@ tre - nice.

SWAG!
Doc Dee
Tre Merit
My dad uses that s**t too.

But he's run out of built-in loops to use.

2TPO
download the trial version of adobe audition 5.5, install it, but don't run it. I can hook you with a crack.

never used any, didnt know about them lol

Clean Gaian

im not joining this mixtape, swag.

(first time using that word without talking about how lame it is

Dapper Dabbler

Status-Lock

Not even production wise?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Status-Lock

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK

Clean Gaian

production wise depends on ya'll. but you see, my mac is still not fixed lol. its getting fixed as we speak but like there's a really important part broken that you can't even order online. 3 times my dreams have been broken (art, martial arts, & now music) i say now is a good time to commit suicide, but that would throw so many people i know off balance

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Status-Lock
production wise depends on ya'll. but you see, my mac is still not fixed lol. its getting fixed as we speak but like there's a really important part broken that you can't even order online. 3 times my dreams have been broken (art, martial arts, & now music) i say now is a good time to commit suicide, but that would throw so many people i know off balance
This is why you don't use macs.

Got a spare SEVEN HUNDO?? That's how much my new computer cost.

Clean Gaian

Doc Dee
Status-Lock
This is why you don't use macs.

Got a spare SEVEN HUNDO?? That's how much my new computer cost.
it was free to obtain like everything else i own! nope, i have two jobs but my profits per month is like $60 since you need money even to move a leg (over exaggeration)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff