Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Tre Merit
2TPO
Mastero El
If that mixtape were to ever pop off, there needs to be ******** skits forreal
THIS!
what?
That just means I agree heavily. I don't think either of the earlier attempts included this. And I never caught the final product of one of them.

And I will make more of an effort this time.
2TPO
Tre Merit
2TPO
Mastero El
If that mixtape were to ever pop off, there needs to be ******** skits forreal
THIS!
what?
That just means I agree heavily. I don't think either of the earlier attempts included this. And I never caught the final product of one of them.

And I will make more of an effort this time.

Swag! hopfully it is lol
i tried writing faded last night... i was TOO lax smh. one syllable per bar my nigguh lol
Tre Merit

Swag! hopfully it is lol
also, i like how you've turned swag into an interjection.. that's ttly something bloo would do... have you ever been to a place called witch mountain?
not that i know of lol, and were can i hear some more of yo stuff and bloo stuff to

Dapper Dabbler

SidittyKitty
Zev Love X
Yea, Whenever I get stuck, I just let it sit and go about my life. Then every once in a while, I'll recite the lines again to see if I can approach it at a new angle, or come up with something that was so obvious but I missed because I was concentrating so hard before (that happens alot)

Did you write for this mixtape or is it writing just for the sake of it?
I wanna hear.
dunno. i think it's for strizzy's mixtape. i'm not sure about it though.. anyway, after recording and such, i think it sounds like poop so im gonna see if i can write something else. but you can hear it, idgaf
Where [have] you been hiding this?
lolol, it kind of sounds like i said mythical ramen

Dapper Dabbler

Desperado bloo
I need to drop something real quick. The last time I recorded, the audio couldn't be read. And before that, my mic was crap. Doc's heard it though. It's only singing.
2TPO
Desperado bloo
I need to drop something real quick. The last time I recorded, the audio couldn't be read. And before that, my mic was crap. Doc's heard it though. It's only singing.

i want to hear it surprised

yeah, my mic's crap too (obviously, lol) i keep saying i'm gonna get a better one but yea lol

i keep looking around for the best deal ninja

Dapper Dabbler

Desperado bloo
2TPO
Desperado bloo

yeah, my mic's crap too (obviously, lol) i keep saying i'm gonna get a better one but yea lol

I need to re-record it because for some reason Doc was the only person who was able to hear it. Another or others who I sent it to weren't able to hear it because of the file format. And for about 2 minutes, it shouldn't be below 300k. Right? Plus I wanna do right by this recording since that prior one was a draft and I wanted to layer other vocals as background music. My only gripe is that I'm limited to two octives, singing wise.
2TPO
Desperado bloo
2TPO
Desperado bloo

I need to re-record it because for some reason Doc was the only person who was able to hear it. Another or others who I sent it to weren't able to hear it because of the file format. And for about 2 minutes, it shouldn't be below 300k. Right? Plus I wanna do right by this recording since that prior one was a draft and I wanted to layer other vocals as background music. My only gripe is that I'm limited to two octives, singing wise.

300kb? the ********, did you record with one of these? xd v

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i miss mine emo
Ahhh s**t bloo jus threw it the ******** back.
used to ******** up everybody's tapes haha
lmao!! and if you need any singin, im your guy "D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas