Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Phantom

SidittyKitty
Zev Love X
Yea, Whenever I get stuck, I just let it sit and go about my life. Then every once in a while, I'll recite the lines again to see if I can approach it at a new angle, or come up with something that was so obvious but I missed because I was concentrating so hard before (that happens alot)

Did you write for this mixtape or is it writing just for the sake of it?
I wanna hear.
dunno. i think it's for strizzy's mixtape. i'm not sure about it though.. anyway, after recording and such, i think it sounds like poop so im gonna see if i can write something else. but you can hear it, idgaf

It wasn't bad at all, and I'm a sucker for those motown beats.
Zev Love X
nah not bad if you a camron fan.
SidittyKitty
Zev Love X

yooo i was digging that, i digged it so much that im writein a verse to destroy you song! SWAG!

Friendly Phantom

SidittyKitty
Zev Love X

YOOO, I'm creeped out right now eek on the song I'm doing with Status, I used a Smokey the bear line too. I just didn't use his name. I wrote " I keep that grizzly busy the way I roll-up and spark a tree" I just sent stat this ruff draft a few days ago. GUTS (TAKE 1)

Anyway, your verse is good for a fan of hip-hop not just Cam (and I think Cam'ron is an ok rapper...is that bad neutral ) Your lyrics definitely have a trill, texas rapper vibe like Bun B or Z-Ro
Zev Love X
SidittyKitty
Zev Love X

YOOO, I'm creeped out right now eek the song I'm doing with Status I used a Smokey the bear line too. I just didn't use his name. I wrote " I keep that grizzly busy the way I roll-up and spark a tree" I just sent stat this ruff draft a few days ago. GUTS (TAKE 1)

Anyway, your verse is good for a fan of hip-hop not just Cam (and I think Cam'ron is an ok rapper...is that bad neutral ) Your lyrics definitely have a trill, texas rapper vibe like Bun B or Z-Ro

duuuuuude deadly flow!, i want in fo a collab!!

Friendly Phantom

Tre Merit
Zev Love X
SidittyKitty
Zev Love X

YOOO, I'm creeped out right now eek the song I'm doing with Status I used a Smokey the bear line too. I just didn't use his name. I wrote " I keep that grizzly busy the way I roll-up and spark a tree" I just sent stat this ruff draft a few days ago. GUTS (TAKE 1)

duuuuuude deadly flow!, i want in fo a collab!!

Wow your trying to collab with everybody xd but sure if you wanna get on this you can. As of right now, the intrumental is long enough for two, I will TRY to loop it so that an extra verse can be on (Warning: I have NO experience with producing) Here's the full instrumental so far GUTS
lol is there someone esle on it?, i just love hoping on stuff, its a good way to get well rounded biggrin and im done with my verse 32 bars son!

Friendly Phantom

Tre Merit
lol is there someone esle on it?, i just love hoping on stuff, its a good way to get well rounded biggrin and im done with my verse 32 bars son!

First off, that's scary. 32 bars within the 5 minutes after I said you can get on. I feel the ambition, but there's nothing wrong with letting the words swirl around your head a little bit, these are songs...not freestyles. If I'm going to get on a track with someone (no matter how good or bad they are) I want to feel like they at least put some effort into their craft, you feel me?

And I don't want this song to be any longer than it already is, so I'm gonna leave it to me and Stat, but I'll feature on your mixtape if you want me to. If you have a concept and a beat in mind just PM me.
Zev Love X
Tre Merit

First off, that's scary. 32 bars within the 5 minutes after I said you can get on. I feel the ambition, but there's nothing wrong with letting the words swirl around your head a little bit, these are songs...not freestyles. If I'm going to get on a track with someone (no matter how good or bad they are) I want to feel like they at least put some effort into their craft, you feel me?

And I don't want this song to be any longer than it already is, so I'm gonna leave it to me and Stat, but I'll feature on your mixtape if you want me to. If you have a concept and a beat in mind just PM me.

lmao i actually stated writein when i heard yo first freestyle lol, and i might have a song, if so ima message you let me check my list

Friendly Phantom

Tre Merit
Zev Love X
Tre Merit

lmao i actually stated writein when i heard yo first freestyle lol, and i might have a song, if so ima message you let me check my list

Freestyle?!? eek I'm definitely a pen and paper artist, I've done very few of them cause I suck at it. The only freestyle most people have heard is the one in a million one. But yeah your flow's tight, so I'll do a collab, no prob
Wanna get on the full version of this? My Life
Zev Love X
Tre Merit
Zev Love X
Tre Merit

Freestyle?!? eek I'm definitely a pen and paper artist, I've done very few of them cause I suck at it. The only free style most people have heard is the one in a million one.

lmao im the same, way lol my apologize, i suuuuuck at freestyles, all my s**t is strictly writein, but when i feel something it keeps comming and comming, and now i can write full songs in a day or 2

Friendly Phantom

Tre Merit
Wanna get on the full version of this? My Life

xd We should've just PM'd all this instead of taking up space on this post with our incessant nonsense, but yeah send me the full version and I'll start writing.

Dapper Dabbler

Mastero El
If that mixtape were to ever pop off, there needs to be ******** skits forreal
THIS!illmaketheefforttogetinthistime ninja
2TPO
Mastero El
If that mixtape were to ever pop off, there needs to be ******** skits forreal
THIS!
what?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items