Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hodgy by himself (Mellowhype is acceptable I guess) is better. Just like Domo. I can't stand hearing him along with someone else. As a matter of fact, I would rather listen to Taco or Jasper rap than Domo stressed
His mixtape Under the Influence is wayy better than anything he did with OF as a whole.

Invisible Humorist

PeniSwet
Hodgy by himself (Mellowhype is acceptable I guess) is better. Just like Domo. I can't stand hearing him along with someone else. As a matter of fact, I would rather listen to Taco or Jasper rap than Domo stressed
His mixtape Under the Influence is wayy better than anything he did with OF as a whole.

I hated under the influence
Just like his recent project, Domo stays on that same lane where he sounds like he just mastered the basics of being an emcee.He's plateaued.

Invisible Humorist

deeluxe
GhostlyMark
havent listened to that hodgy joint in a while

the beat kills.

The Alchemist is that good of a murderer...wait before I go insane he produced that track right?

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
GhostlyMark
PeniSwet

Just like his recent project, Domo stays on that same lane where he sounds like he just mastered the basics of being an emcee.He's plateaued.
Very.
BUT....
Come on now, compared to everything else he's done with OF. That was something I wasn't expecting of him. After all, my expectations of him are not high at all. Never were. I mean, everyone knows he's...meh.

Invisible Humorist

PeniSwet
GhostlyMark
PeniSwet

Very.
BUT....
Come on now, compared to everything else he's done with OF. That was something I wasn't expecting of him. After all, my expectations of him are not high at all. Never were. I mean, everyone knows he's...meh.

Yea but...he can't say the same ol' "I'm after the money, ******** y'all if you ain't with it, smoke weed like its my respirator" type s**t. It gets boring after a while.

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
GhostlyMark
PeniSwet
GhostlyMark
PeniSwet

Very.
BUT....

Yea but...he can't say the same ol' "I'm after the money, ******** y'all if you ain't with it, smoke weed like its my respirator" type s**t. It gets boring after a while.

True true...
I don't even listen to Domo hardly anyway. Nowadays the only OF people I listen to are Mike G, Hodgy, Earl, and Frankie. I would listen to Syd again, but I refuse to. Until she makes a song with Frank Ocean.
The other day I was at a certain store and I ventured into the rap/hip-hop section of the CDs. I saw one Mellowhype CD (ONE ******** CD) and just hid it behind Nas's new CD. (Which were not getting bought very much, due to the difference between LIG's stack and 2 Chainz stack.) I got Don't Sweat the Technique that day instead crying
GhostlyMark
deeluxe
GhostlyMark
havent listened to that hodgy joint in a while

the beat kills.

The Alchemist is that good of a murderer...wait before I go insane he produced that track right?

i wanna say it was produced by jonti

also mellowhype?
i'd rather listen to of on loop then 95% of that s**t lol
granted a lot of it was catchy as ******** but the lyrics were so so wack

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items