Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you think guys are kiddie

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 17, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

so im on this music forum and i said i like usher better then r kelly( alot of guys said he was better 2 and then cuz a girl said that all the guys changed thier answers
crying crying crying crying
I care about girls, and i didnt change my answer. Men are hypocrites sometimes, if you didn't know.
yea i just saw that.. the R kelly or Usher poll right??
Takara-Lee
so im on this music forum and i said i like usher better then r kelly( alot of guys said he was better 2 and then cuz a girl said that all the guys changed thier answers

thats because most of the girls in the music forum are stupid as ******** (not all)
so their opinions dont matter, especially when their opinion is "OmG tEhH usHer Ez TEhH HaTnESZZ!!!1!!!1!1111!!!!111 heart heart
triforceseeker89
Takara-Lee

thats because most of the girls in the music forum are stupid as ******** (not all)
so their opinions dont matter, especially when their opinion is "OmG tEhH usHer Ez TEhH HaTnESZZ!!!1!!!1!1111!!!!111 heart heart

be carfeul man, sometimes teh truth hurts xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces